the SCOON marriages 1870 - 1935
Alfred John Scoon (1891-1942)
married Gwyneth Emily Harper (1894-) in 1917
* daughter of Charles & Sarah Emily Harper. One of Gwyneth's brothers, Aubrey Masfen Harper, died aged 15 months and...
is my great grand mother.
WHINRAY marriages 1868-1942 Victoria Australia.
Married: Sarah TWITE 1868. (Registered 1873)
Married: Mary Ann PIGDON 1886.
Married: Catherine Jane PARKER 1905.
THE FLAXBOURNE FATALITY
- CORONER'S INQUEST -
Marlborough Express, 24 April 1906
At the residence of Mr Christopher John Alexander Lawrence, Flaxbourne, yesterday, an inquest was held concerning the death by shooting of John Henry Lawrence,...
TWITE marriages 1868-1942 Victoria Australia.
Married: Violet Nairsmith CRAIG 1868.
Married: Jane WARREN 1875.
Married: Phillippa Ellen WATSON 1898.
Married: Helena Josephine SCHEFFELE...
became vincent michael savage then Paul vincent. Married lilian whitaker. Lilian became Lilian vincent in sydney.
Groom: Jeremiah WHINRAY.
Birth place: Given as Yorkshire.
Bride: Sarah TWITE.
Birth place: Given as Norfolk.
Year married: 1868.
Place: Victoria, Australia.
Jeremiah died 1895 in Wilby, Victoria.
Age: 52 years....
LAWRENCE buried New Plymouth 1896-2017
* Ada died 22 Oct 1970 aged 78
* buried: Garden of Remembrance
Agnes Alexander Lawrence (nee Watson)
* married Clement Slater Lawrence in 1922
* Agnes died 10 Sep 1985 aged 89...
* Christoper John Alexander Lawrence
* born in NZ, a son of Gabriel How Lawrence (1817-1899) & Charlotte Cheel (1832-1921), both from Kent, died Blenheim (see note below).
* Christopher John Lawrence first married Frances 'Sarah' Batchelor...
LAWRENCE buried Clareville, Carterton
* ALEXANDRINA Lawrence
21 May 1939 aged 56
* CARL DAVID Lawrence
3 April 1991 aged 19
* DOROTHY ELSIE Lawrence
2 Dec 2006 aged 80
* FREDERICK Lawrence
Benjamin Franklin Griffith (19 Aug 1874 - 25 Feb 1925) was the son of George Griffith (1844 - 1903) and Narcissia E. Smith (1849 - 1902). The family was from Lawrence county, Ohio. Benjamin died in what seems to be a rather horrific accident while...
Hello fellow genealogist!
This is my first journal post and I figured that I would start a series based on the Coon/Kuhn branch of my family tree. To start, it would seem my family has been in Ohio for some time. Names that pop up include...