Kinkel Family-Immigrated from Germany
1. August Kinkel, b. circa 1800
2. August Kinkel, b. circa 1821, m. Caroline Schroeder
3. William M. Kinkel, b.
4. William A. Kinkel, b. 1898, m. Gertrude Mabel Stevens, b. 1905
5. Beryl Joanne Kinkel, b. 1935, m. Arthur James Kingsley, b. 1938
6. Rene M. Kingsley, b. 1961
7. Jennifer Moore, b. 1978
8. Richard M. Elam, B. 1997
The first August Kinkel entered here was born in Germany, married in Germany and died in Germany.
The second August Kinkel was born in Falkenberg, Germany, married Caroline Schroeder from Mecklenburg, Germany, had I believe 3-4 children in Germany before immigrating to the United States in 1854. He came here alone and wife and children immigrated afterward at a later late. Upon arriving in USA, from New York traveled to Watertown, Wisconsin, and then on to LeSueur, Minnesota, they had nine children in all.
Will add more later.