MEALMAKER marriages 1852-1942 Victoria Australia
MEALMAKER marriages 1852-1942 Victoria Australia.
married: 1852 Anna MOSELEY.
Seven Issues located.
1. Elizabeth Ellen, born 1859 Collingwood, Victoria.
2. William, born 1860 Collingwood, Victoria.
3. Hannah, born 1862 Fitzroy, Victoria.
4. Duncan, born 1864 Fitzroy, Victoria.
5. Samuel, born 1865 Fitzroy, Victoria.
6. Charles, born 1867 Collingwood, Victoria.
7. Ada Mary, born 1868 Collingwood, Victoria.
Henry (aka Henry Duncan)
married: 1881 Sarah Jane DOWSING.
Nine Issues located.
1. William Duncan, born 1882 Collingwood, Victoria.
2. Henry Reginald, born 1884 Fitzroy, Victoria.
3. Charles John, born 1886 Fitzroy, Victoria.
4. Alick, born 1888 Fitzroy, Victoria.
5. Albert Leslie, born 1890 Fitzroy North, Victoria.
6. Sarah Florence, born 1892 Fitzroy North, Victoria.
7. Harold James, born 1895 Melbourne South, Victoria.
8. Hector Samuel, born 1900 Melbourne South, Victoria.
9. Hannah Lucy Violet, born 1901 South Melbourne, Victoria.
married: 1897 Emma WILSON.
married: 1906 Anne Theresa ROMETSCH. (Also recorded as ROMAGE)
Three Issues located.
1. Sarah Ann, born 1906 Melbourne, South.
2. William John Henry, born 1909 Brunswick East, Victoria.
3. Florence Lilian, born 1911 Carlton, Victoria.
married: 1912 Catherine Bond Jamieson MATTHEWS.
Three Issues located.
1. Ruby Mavis, born 1914 Kew, Victoria.
2. Joyce Violet, born 1917 Kew, Victoria.
3. Grace Norma, born 1919 Kew, Victoria.
married: 1922 Eva Marie KENNEDY.
married: 1924 Nellie Viola SMITH.
William John Henry
married: 1932 Sylvia Florence FORD.
married: 1890 John JENKINS.
married: 1891 Henry James Jellett MARTIN.
married: 1903 Robert KIDD.
married: 1925 George Henry DIBBS.
married: 1928 Edwin HAMILTON.
married: 1933 Rupert Noel EDWARDS.
married: 1937 James HILL.
married: 1938 Arthur William WHARTON.
married: 1942 Alfred George IMPEY.
married: 1942 Alexander George FOWLER.
Compiled from the Victorian Birth & Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the MEALMAKER lines.
on 2015-07-29 06:32:15
TONKIN lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new researchers locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected.