<< Previous - Next >>


Journal by FromThePast

What do you do first when you cannot find missing family members from before 1795 in North Carolina. Not sure of which way the surname was spelled back then. Any suggestions?

Surnames: NONE
Viewed: 247 times
by FromThePast Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2013-01-20 17:55:37

FromThePast has been a Family Tree Circles member since Feb 2012.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by noggin on 2013-01-20 18:17:29

You could try looking on this site: https://www.familysearch.org/

Or you could provide some names ( plus variations) and dates and someone on the site might be able to help

by FromThePast on 2013-01-20 18:30:01

The parents of John P. Hogan Pritchett, Sr. is who I am looking for. John was born in North Carolina 1795. I will try familysearch again. Thanks.

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.