My Mayflower Connections - 1. William Brewster
This week, Thanksgiving here in the U.S., a number of genealogy bloggers are posting their Mayflower connections.
I've got two documented, William Brewster and Stephen Hopkins. Both are accepted by the Massachusetts Mayflower Society.
Here's William Brewster...
- William III Brewster b: Abt. 1566/67 in prob Scrooby, Nottingham, England, d: 10 Apr 1644 in Plymouth, Barnstable County, Massachusetts
+married: Mary m: Abt. 1568 in England
- Patience Brewster b: Abt. 1600 in prob Scrooby, Nottingham, England, d: Bef. 12 Dec 1634 in Plymouth, Barnstable County, Massachusettes
+married: Thomas II Prence b: Abt. 1600 in England, m: 05 Aug 1624 in Plymouth, Barnstable County, Massachusettes, d: 1673
- Mercy Brewster Prence b: 1631
+married John Freeman b: 28 Jan 1627 in Billinghurst, Devonshire, England, m: 13 Feb 1650 in Sandwich, Bristol Co MA, d: 28 Oct 1719 in in Eastham, Barnstable Co MA
- Edmund Freeman
+married: Ruth Merrick
- Ruth Freeman b: 1680 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA., d: 07 Jun 1728 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA.
+married: Israel Doane b: Bet. 1671-1672 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA., m: 1697 in , Barnstable, MA., d: Aft. 05 Jun 1740 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA.
- Abigail Doane b: 29 Dec 1706 in Eastmam, MA, d: Aft. 07 May 1765 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA.
+married: Thomas Snow b: 01 Feb 1702 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA., m: 27 Jan 1732 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA., d: Bet. 1765-1766 in Eastham, Barnstable Co., MA.
- Elnathan Snow b: 02 May 1734 in Eastmam, MA
+married: Phebe Sparrow b: 03 Jan 1738 in Eastham, Barnstable, MA, m: 04 Dec 1755 in Eastmam, MA
- Abigail Snow b: 28 Dec 1766 in Eastmam, MA, d: 30 Jun 1840 in Sterling, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, USA
+married: Benoni Baker b: 1755 in Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States, m: 19 Sep 1783 in Eastmam, MA, d: 01 May 1838 in Sterling, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Vickery Baker b: 22 Jul 1797 in Orleans, Barnstable, Massachusetts, USA, d: 12 Jul 1870 in Brookfield, Orange, Vermont, USA
+married: Priscilla Walker b: 02 Apr 1787 in Orleans, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts, m: 27 Nov 1817 in West Boylston, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, d: 06 Oct 1886 in Northfield, Washington, Vermont, USA
- Joseph Baker b: 20 Jun 1841 in Brookfield, Orange Co., Vermont, d: 15 Apr 1924 in Northfield, Washington, Vermont, USA
+married: Coralinn Slade b: 11 Oct 1843 in Northfield, VT, m: 31 Dec 1863 in Northfield, VT, d: 17 Jun 1926 in Chittenden, Vermont
- Arthur Garfield Baker b: 02 Jul 1881 in Brookfield, VT, d: 12 Apr 1965 in Wakefield, MA
+married: Harriet Helen Hurley b: 05 Feb 1882 in Northfield,VT, m: 24 Oct 1908 in Northfield, VT, d: 14 Sep 1949 in Melrose, MA
- Robert Slade Baker b: 7 Dec 1915 in Massachusetts, d: -
+married: Dora Helen McIlwraith b: 12 Sep 1915 in Melrose, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA, d: 03 Aug 1982 in Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Scott Jangro
Do you have a Mayflower connection? Why not post your own.
Use some of the posts here on this list of Thanksgiving Genealogy blog posts for further inspiration.
on 2011-11-23 09:38:02
Scott Jangro is the owner of FamilyTreeCircles.com and has documented roots back to Mayflower passengers Stephen Hopkins and William Brewster. If you're wondering what he's doing when he's mysteriously absent, here's some links to other stuff he's responsible for: about.me/jangro.