New Zealand: Looking for Walter STURMEY and Ripeka ROBINSON
Can anyone find a marriage C1860 'ish of Rebecca (Ripeka !) ROBINSON to Walter STURMEY?
This couple had 11 known children:-
1. Eleanor Robison STURMEY b 4 Apr 1861 New Plymouth d 1949 unknown location, no known spouse
2. Annie Susannah STURMEY b 18 Dec 1864 New Plymouth d 1947 unknown location, married 1886 Robert SMITH
3. James Alfred STURMEY b 9 Aug 1866 New Plymouth d 17 Aug 1866
4. Joseph Walter STURMEY b 1867 married Maude Charlotte EDGECOMBE* (lookup for this family is covered in previous request).
5. Rebecca Eva STURMEY b 1869 New Plymouth, no known spouse
6. Alice Ada STURMEY b 1871 New Plymouth, d 26 Jun 1947 Hawera, buried Hawera married 22 Nov 1889 James PERROTT b 1861 Nelson d 30 Dec 1939 Hawera, buried Hawera. Source: IGI
7. William Henry STURMEY b 1873 New Plymouth, no death, burial or marriage details known
8. Amelia Frederick STURMEY (? sounds a bit strange) b 1875 New Plymouth (source: IGI)
9. Arthur Lewis STURMEY b 1877 New Plymouth
10. Walter STURMEY b 1879 New Plymouth
11. John George Sheppel STURMEY b 1882 New Plymouth
Q.Can anyone find death/burial records for these children, and/or spousal names, anything really. Thanks.
*EDGECOMBE etc researcher.