old negatives :: FamilyTreeCircles.com Genealogy
<< Previous - Next >>

old negatives

Journal by geegee43

I have a lot of old negatives 5.5cm x 8cm from before 1950 and up to 1962 that I would like to have developed.
How do I do this without a lot of cost?

Surnames: NONE
Viewed: 814 times
by geegee43 Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2012-05-22 05:56:35

geegee43 has been a Family Tree Circles member since May 2012.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by dmck on 2012-05-22 23:00:35

Are these negatives (developed) that you'd like printed, or film (not developed) that needs to be developed and printed? If they're negatives, some scanners can scan them to your computer and you could have them printed from there. If it's film, you might have to ask at camera stores, or look for someone with a photography hobby who might have a darkroom. Have you looked for camera clubs in the area? Some members from a camera club may be able to help you.

by geegee43 on 2012-05-23 00:35:10

These are negatives not printed.

by trudytwo on 2012-05-23 18:58:59

Check out Clarkcolor.com They develop prints from negatives for about 30 cents apiece.

by geegee43 on 2012-05-23 20:18:39

Thanks, will try them.

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.