<< Previous - Next >>


Journal by oconnorpr

The first John Elliott we know of was quietly running his butchery business in Hastings in Sussex in England. His wife Mary Martin conducted "An Academy for Young Ladies" in Hastings. The life must have been too quiet for their son John. He joined the crew of a Merchant Ship together with his cousin Jacob. They were in Melbourne in 1851, and heard of all the people rushing to the Ballarat Goldfields so they jumped ship as their vessel sailed past Wilson's Promontory, the most southern tip of Victoria, and joined the rush.

By 1857 John was working as a gardener in the Parramatta area of NSW. There he met Sarah Lynch, an embroiderer who had arrived just that year from England. They were married on 11 September 1857, and then went up to the Macleay River. They had nine children born among the islands of the river delta where John was gardening for several of the settlers, but the river would flood too often and too quickly so after about fifteen years they packed their possessions into a dray and set out for higher ground. They arrived in Armidale, tired and weary and asked to spell the horses in the nearest yard which happened to be John Moore's. He immediately employed John Elliott as his gardener and Sarah became Mrs. Moore's seamstress. Their youngest son Walter was born in Armidale in 1879.

After a time they went to Rocky River but were not long there when most of that population were not getting much gold so moved either to a warmer climate or to Uralla, which was developing as the business centre of the district. John Elliott took a position as gardener with the Uralla Town Council and it was in that position that he organised the planting of the trees in Alma Park. Sarah was a renowned mid-wife and helped many of the young mothers in the district until she seccombed to an attack of the 'flu in 1891.

When Sarah Elliott (Lynch) died in 1891 her eldest daughter Mary, had been married for eleven years and was living with her husband and their daughter Tina at Currabubula. Sarah had been married to Patrick O'Connor four years and had two children, Una and Justin at whose births Sarah had assisted her daughter as mid-wife as was so often the way among the pioneer families when a young mother was fortunate enough to have her mother nearby.
Teresa, third daughter of Sarah and John, had been married for nine years and was living in Glen Innes with her husband and family. John, the oldest son had died young and Eleanor, the fourth daughter had joined the Community of the Sisters of St. Joseph and was then known as Sister Patricia.

Joseph, the oldest living son had learnt the printing trade and was employed at the local newspaper printing works where he worked for many years and then set up his own printing press from where he issued a second newspaper to the people of Uralla, "The Uralla News". Joseph and his wife, Rosamond had a daughter Christina who was only eleven years old when her father died 11 May 1918.

Thomas went to Sydney to learn the saddlery trade and eventually returned to Uralla with his wife to open his own business. Thomas and Bertha had two children, Laurence and Una.
Walter was only twelve years old when his mother died. His sisters Kathleen and Anna cared for him and his father in the family home. As soon as he left school Walter went to work in McCalisters Store, one of the oldest businesses in Uralla. He continued there for many years and advanced in the knowledge of running the business until, at the time of the `Back to Uralla' celebrations in 1925, he was manager of the business which was then known as "The New England Stores Ltd." During those years he had married Mary (Molly) Eather, one of the eleven children of the local Police Sergeant James Eather and his wife Millicent Bath, who had grown up in the Walcha district. Walter and Molly raised a family of eight children and also gave much of their time and talents in helping the local community. Walter had a good singing voice and trained the local church choir while Molly sometimes played the organ. Walter was also a member of the local Dramatic Club. He served on the Town Council for many years and was Mayor during 1921. In later years Walter and Molly moved with their family to Armidale where . Walter died on 11 November 1949.

May, 1918
The Late Mr. Joseph Elliott.

Dear Sir - Permit me through the columns of your press to pay tribute to the memory of the late Mr. Elliott.

The deceased gentleman was highly respected in our town and district. To meet him was to respect him, to know him was to admire and esteem him highly. Straight forward to a detail honorable in all his dealings, his word was ever his bond; kindly and generous in disposition, courteous and gentle alike to young as well as aged, his manly conduct and many kindly acts and good deeds done behind the scenes will ever endear his memory to the people of this town. The writer, besides hearing of such actions, personally knows of many whom the deceased gentleman has befriended in their time of need.

One cannot help but feel that in his going out of this life, we shall not only miss his familiar figure and genial smile, but suffer the loss of a gentleman, the type of which our community can ill afford to lose. His memory may be cherished with a just pride by loved ones, relatives and friends.
F.E. Trickett.

Patrick Michael O'Connor, oldest son of John Connor and Mary Murphy was one of those who had the "O" restored to the family name, together with his parents, brothers and sisters. The explanation to the children was that the "0" had been accidentally omitted by a secretary and that this (the worldwide celebrations honouring Daniel O'Connell's birth) was a good time to put it on again. Patrick spent much of his early childhood on the road with his father and the horse team. Who could gauge the wisdom and knowledge learned from his father on those long intimate walks? This together with his mother's great care for her children's learning gave him a good start before he attended the local public school. When he was leaving school at the age of fifteen years, the Headmaster queried that such a brilliant pupil should not go to higher studies, but for Patrick the local community was to be his field of activity.

On 12 January 1887 he married Sarah Elliott in St. Joseph's Church, Uralla. Only three months later his beloved father died, 4 April. Patrick then entered wholeheartedly into the Local Government scene. He was an Alderman of Uralla Municipal Council from October 1891 to February 1896. Again when he returned to the district from Barraba, he was Mayor during 1904 and 1905. Then he became a foundation member of the newly formed Gostwyck Shire Council, May 1906. He was President of that Council from November 1906 to January 1908 and again in January and February, 1911. He remained a councillor till May 1914.

During this time Sarah had born him four sons and two daughters. The family lived at Northmont in the Barraba district for about five years until they were forced to abandon their pastoral pursuits by the 1902 drought. They returned to Uralla district where Patrick bought the sheep property "Fairview", on Kentucky Creek. When Granny's (Mary Murphy - O'Connor) cottage burnt down she went to live with Patrick and his family until her new cottage was built. In 1914 when Una and the older boys had left home to work, Patrick sold "Fairview" and moved in to Queen Street in Uralla, 11 May 1914. Patrick's mother died 25 May 1914 in her little "Leighlin Cottage" in Hill Street.

After he sold "Fairview", on Kentucky Creek and settled his wife and younger children in Queen St. Uralla, Patrick went to Trundle, where his son Justin was working as a builder and painter, and worked with him until Justin went to the War. Then Patrick bought land again, this time at Mobbinbri, via Boggabilla. This was one of those areas infested with prickly pear and Patrick set to to clear it whilst running cattle and sheep on it in the hope that they would help by eating the young pear plants as they came up.

When his sons'came home from the War they went to help him for a time but then each returned to the work they had been doing before enlisting. Patrick finally sold out and went to help his son Desmond who purchased land at Niangala and was busy clearing it and stocking with sheep. After a time with Des, Patrick retired to Bingara where he remained, doing some fossicking and puddling for gold in the Gwyder River, until illness forced him to go to Armidale to the hospital but he was not long there when he died 23 February 1940.

Sarah O'Connor (Elliott) remained in the house in Queen St. (northern end) Uralla, after her younger children finished school. Eva was working in Curtis' shop and Brendon was training in Munro's garage, while the older boys were at World War 1. Her brother, Joe lived next door and her brother Walter lived in Bridge St. so that his back yard joined Joe's and their father, who lived some time with each of his children, built a stile between the two gardens for easy access. These were anxious times with her three sons at the war and Sarah was glad to be in town and among relatives and friends. Her home was near to the church too, and how she prayed for her boys!! She confided them to the care of our Blessed Mother, and she attended all the devotions she could in the church with her many friends who also had their boys at the war. They would comfort one another and they worked together, through the Red Cross, to send what comforts they could to their sons, brothers and friends.

When the boys came home from the war, Sarah's three sons were among those safely returned, but she had lost two nephews, Bob Ryan and Joe Wall, and several very close friends including Fred Dorrington of "Manuka", where her children had attended the small school in his parent's home. She went with the boys to Patrick and the farm at Mobbinbri for a time, then stayed with Brendon when he began working in a garage at Baan Baa. About 1925 she came back to Uralla and made her home at "The Glen", that house to which she had first gone as a young bride so many years ago.

Una Cruse (O'Connor) returned to Uralla in 1938, some time after her husband, Jim had died at Charleville, and lived near her mother to care for her in her last years. Sarah
v Connor (Elliott) died III Uralla 4 April 1 942 and is buried in the new cemetery beside Patrick Michael who had died just two years before.
SEPTEMBER 14, 1912
Convent Social

The annual Convent social is always a popular function, and this year it well sustained the reputation it has earned in the past. There was a great gathering present on Wednesday night last, both of spectators and dancers, the body of the hall being packed with dancers as was the stage with spectators, drawn no doubt by the announcement that fancy sets had been arranged. There were several fancy sets, and the fair participants in costumes added a breezy dash to the toniness of the function. Opinion was divided as to which set looked the best, but the Quakers, and Portias and Gottenbergs were generally admitted as being very very nice, and the Starlight set was very nice, and others nice. In fact, the whole thing was a charming idea. The Girls of Gottenberg were Misses Winnie Low, Alice Williams, Lorna Skewes, and May Nixon; while those sweet creatures the Quakers were Misses Ettie Pearce, Marjorie Bowen, T. Kerwan, and G. Doran. For ourselves we'd like to drop discretion overboard and say that the Portias (Misses M. Brennan, K. Pearce, E. Young, and Clay) won easily; but then, we might not have viewed the others in the same light, and you must do that, you know; and besides, there was the spice of good looks about the Starlights (Misses Maud Henry, Mary Bourke, Mary Haren, Annie Claverie) that will brook no indiscreet assertions about any other set whatsoever. Misses Elsie Nixon, Eva O'Connor, Reenie Rooke, May Ryan, Mary Post, and Viney Haren upheld the claims of the Geishas, and among the Nurses there were Misses Una O'Connor, Allie Ryan, Reta King, and Dot Rooke. There was also the Annie Laurie set, in which were Misses T. and E. Bourke, Bower, and E. Givney. The man members of these sets were - oh, but they didn't dress the part, and they should have, and - that's all about them. Mr. Herb Dewberry acted onerously as M.C. while the music was in the hands of Miss Smith and Mr. L. Melvaine, who appeared to give every satisfaction. The refreshment tables showed every sign of a lot of labor and care and are being expended in their preparation, and those who had the pleasure of sitting with the first contingent were not slow to express words of approval. Our rep. was unfortunately not able to wait for the shining hour of refreshments; but we heard an experienced matron say that they were of a class seldom if ever before provided for a public dance at Uralla, and that Mrs. E. Ryan had every reason to feel proud at the result achieved by herself and numerous. lady assistants. The function went off without a hitch, and resulted in a heap of enjoyment to all present. Besides which there will be a considerable sum of money handed over to the Sisters in their good work.

The Boys at the Front

There were the inevitable feelings of pride and honour fear and anxiety as the O'Connor boys and their friend: enlisted for service in the First World War. Milo was the first to go and was among the original ANZACS at Gallipoli being in the 5th Light Horse. He was wounded, spent some time in hospital in Malta and was back again with hi: Brigade for the Palestinian Campaign. From Malta he sent a postcard to his mother;

25/7/1915. This is a view of the big fountain in Valletta thcJ capital of Malta which is a very pretty island and c real heaven after the firing line. Am in hospital here but am pretty right again now. Love from Mick.

25/11/1915. Just a P.C. this week. I am in Valletta Hospital in Malta and the foot is getting on fine. I hope to be able to walk in a week or so. Don't know if you will get my last letter as I heard that the boat with our mail had sunk. Mick.

Justin wrote from Egypt:

15/11/1915. Have arrived safely and am quite well, will write letter later. Justin 3116 10th Rgm 2nd Batt. Intermediate Base. Egypt.

Just a note to tell you I am somewhere in France and keeping as good as gold. were three nights and two days in the train and are now where we can hear the guns o) the Boss Argument. But we won't go any further for a long time yet. More news later. No notepaper, no money, no tobacco, Hooray, who cares! Tons of love from Justin.

A card of the Church at Flesselles (Somme)

'at Mass at this church last Sunday'

Then the family heard he had been wounded. The next news is a card to his mother,

`6 April Dear Mum, A bit of Welsh scenery. Received your letter and one from Una, Love to all. Justin. ' `Dear Dan, Your letters to hand. Pleased to hear from you. Am quite well again now. Got a whack round at the Somme but am back with the Batt. Very wet and muddy here. Justin.

The story of his injuries as told by himself after his return home was that he had been hit by shrapnel and received, among other injuries, a cut on his throat and was lying in a pool of blood when the ambulance orderlies went over the field after the battle picking up the injured. They looked at Justin and murmured, "He's done, poor fellow," and went on to the next injured man. Justin, who had been holding his hand over the wound to try and stop the bleeding, thought to himself, "I'm damned if I'm going to die for them," and so, pressing his hand firmer, he struggled to his feet and staggered and crawled to the nearest trench where he was given first aid and then taken to a hospital and eventually to England where he recovered completely and was able to rejoin his Battalion.

Desmond was shearing at Cunamulla in Western Queensland when his brothers enlisted. He waited to finish that shed and then, with several mates, went from there into the army. They were sent to France and after some time in the fighting lines, Des was badly injured on the leg and foot. He was sent to hospital in England but the crushed bones did not mend well and he walked with a limp for the rest of his life. The weakness in his ankle got considerably worse so that he needed the aid of crutches in his later years.

Uralla & District News March 1918

Word was received on Wednesday that Lance-Corporal Justin O'Connor had been wounded in action in France.

June 1916

We regret to report the death in action in France of Private J. Wall, of Ben Lomond. The young man was nephew of Mrs. Nixon and Mr. P. O'Connor.

Una O'Connor commenced school at the "St. Joseph's" Catholic School while the family were living at "The Glen" which was on the northern end of Bridge Street and quite close to the Church and school. She was ten years old when the family moved out to the sheep grazing property at Northmont, Barraba, from where she attended the local public school with her brothers. After five years the severity of the 1902 drought forced the O'Connors, like so many other families, to abandon their holdings. They returned to Uralla where Patrick O'Connor found a place at Kentucky Creek, called "Fairview". From here Una and the boys attended the subsidised school at the neighbouring property, "Manuka". "Fairview" was near to where the present water supply dam is on the Kentucky Creek.

After leaving school, Una and her cousin, Ally Ryan, conducted a boarding house at the corner of Bridge and King Streets. During the war years Una went to Ryde (Sydney) to housekeeper for Rev. Father Gell and remained there until 1924 when she left to marry James Cruse, a returned soldier who had just procured a block of land at Angellala Siding near Charleville in western Queensland. They lived there for fourteen years until Jim's untimely death during a severe heatwave in 1936. Una retired to Charleville for a few years but returned to Uralla in 1941 to care for her aged mother.

When her mother died in 1942, Una devoted her time to Church work, the Red Cross and other charities for twentyfive years until she herself needed to accept the services of Legacy in moving to a Home for the Aged in Armidale, where she was cared for until her death in April 1969.

Deaths in Q'land.
BRISBANE, Thursday, February, 1936

The greater part of the State continued to swelter in the heat-wave at Dirranbandi where the temperature was 114 degrees, the heat was directly responsible for the death of an old man named Edward Lynch, of Bollon. Another death is reported from the Cunamulla district, James Thomas Cruse, 53, owner of Nebraska station, near Angellala siding, who had been out mustering sheep, complained of pains in the chest and collapsed and died. Mrs. Cruse, who was alone at the time, set out on foot for Maryvale Station, four miles distant, and arrived there exhausted, having run most of the way.

At that time the thermometer at Maryvale recorded 110 degrees.

Thursday 17 April, 1969

Mrs. U. Cruse

A well remembered charity worker and native of Uralla, Mrs. Una Cruse, died in her sleep on Tuesday night at Armidale's Home for the Aged.

She was 8O years of age.

Mrs Cruse had been in poor health for several years, and over the last two months her condition deteriorated.

She was a member of Uralla Red Cross and church organisations.
Yesterday afternoon at 3 o'clock a Requiem Mass was held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church. The funeral followed. She was buried in the Catholic portion of Uralla cemetery. Dean J. McKeon officiated.

Mrs. Cruse's husband, Jim, died in February, 1936. She lived in Gostwyck Street, Uralla, until four years ago when she went to the Home for the Aged.

She was predeceased by her sister, Mrs. E. King and brothers, Mr. Justin O'Connor, and Mr. Milo O'Connor. She is survived by her brothers, Des and Brendan O'Connor, both of Tamworth.

When Justin O'Connor returned from the War in 1919, he went back to the building trade and to the Trundle area where he had been working when he enlisted. He was one of the builders who worked on extensions to the Redemptorist Monastery and/or Juniorate at Galong in the early 1920's. While working there he studied the various uses of cement in building and then used it in subsequentb work, including bridg building

He joined the crew making the road from Narrabri to Mt. Kaputar and used his knowledge of cement for culverts to improve this road. He was still working on this project when World War II started. Justin again answered his country's call, serving in Australia. He helped to put down the submarine booms across Sydney Harbour and assisted with installations on the Hawkesbury River and at South Head, his skill in cement work proving valuable in construction works.

After the war Justin resided in the Walcha district and for the last few years, with his nephew, Bernard King on whose property he died 6 October 1958. He left a wife and one son Gerald, in Sydney.

Gerald, who was born at Uralla 22 October 1922, has always lived in Sydney. On 17 January 1949 he married Josephine Morrisson. They have two daughters, Pamela and Sharon.

Desmond O'Connor had to spend some time in Randwick Military Hospital after he came home from the war but as soon as he was able he returned to his former occupation of shearing. He continued as a shearer for many years even while looking after his farming and grazing interests, at Carlisle's Gully, then at Maitland Point, then West End Uralla, until he got a good block of land at Niangala which he named "Brooklyn". He had married Grace Everton Mutton at Uralla on 30 April 1924. Grace was born at Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, where her father had gone in search of gold. When he died on the goidfields his wife, Jessie Menzies, returned to her father's home with her two young children, Grace and Harry. After some years Jessie married Frank Stace and went to live on his dairy farm on the southern edge of Uralla. It was from there that Grace married Des O'Connor. Their first daughter, Kathleen Frances was born 28 May 1925 at Uralla. It was about this time that Des's father, Patrick Michael O'Connor, had sold his land at Boggabilla, and he came and helped Des to clear and stock "Brooklyn", his newly acquired property in the Walcha District.

Three more daughters were born to Des and Grace, Gloria Mary on 11 March 1927, Grace Elizabeth on 1 March 1929 and Patricia on 30 August 1930. Grace died in 1940 leaving Des to care for their girls. His father also died in 1940 and his mother in 1942. In 1946 he married Molly Leahy and went to live on her family home, "Ewenby", Dungowan, selling "Brooklyn". After thirty years on "Ewenby" Des and Molly sold it and retired into Tamworth but lived a very short time enjoying retirement. Des died 10 February 1981 and Molly on 11 November 1982.

Kathleen married Ron Brazel and lives at Inglebar. They raised a family of five. Douglas married Fay Constable and they have Melinda Fay born 3 September 1979 and Bronwyn Elissa born 21 October 1982. Margaret Brazel married Anthony Doyle and their children are Kristie Cheree, born 28 June 1975, Tiffaney Jane, 8 June 1978 and Benjamin Cory 13 October 1980. John Brazel and his wife have Lisa Jane born 25 June 1976, William John 18 September 1978 and Amanda 12 July 1982. Kerry Brazel married John Riches 25 January 1981 and they have a daughter, Fiona Lee born 29 September 1982. Peter Brazel is not married (1984).

Gloria O'Connor was working in the Bank in Tasmania when she met Peter Casserly from Fremantle, W.A. They were married in Tamworth 22 January 1955 and went to Fremantle to live. There they raised a family of five children, Paul Desmond born 10 February 1956, and now married to Kerry Robinson, married on 5 October 1977. They have Michelle born 21 March 1978 and Michael William, born 13 January 1981, only a week before his great grandfather, Desmond O'Connor died. Gloria and Peter's second child, Frances was born 11 September 1958, and is now married to David Morse. Gloria's third child was Margaret, born 10 December 1961 and then there were twins Peter and Elizabeth, born 16 October 1964.

Thurs. October 3, 1968
Personality of the week

This week's personality is Roderick Brendon O'Connor, (Tom), the present Non Official Postmaster at South Tamworth, who was born at Barraba, but when only a few months old his family went to live at Uralla where his father conducted a butchering business and a sheep property.

He received his education in Uralla. Upon leaving school he took up work in a local garage and engineering works, and served his time with T Fords, Sunbeams, Napiers and the like.

Going to Queensland at an early age, he later had charge of garages at Wallumbilla, in the Roma area and at Hivesville near Kingaroy. About this time he took a keen interest in sound reproduction, and having had many years experience of silent picture projection, he started experimenting with "Talking Pictures".

In conjunction with the late Bob Brown, of Brisbane Telephone Exchange, who had much to do with the installation of the City's first automatic exchange, a `Sound on Film' apparatus was produced, and for some years Mr. O'Connor, in association with the late Arthur Johnson, toured much of Eastern Queensland with the first sound on film portable film projection unit. Mr. Johnson later had three such units in operation.

Leaving the `Road', Tom was in charge of projection at the main theatre in Gladstone when World War 2 broke out. His main sport during the years was rifle shooting - he was even a foundation member of the Hivesville Club, and he was an active member of the Gladstone Rifle Club. As such he was a Reservist of the Australian Army, and on the day after war was declared, found himself in uniform, and entered upon two months guard duty, guarding the Gladstone wharves and the Navy's fuel oil depot there.

It is of interest to note that only two Clubs were called up for Guard Duty in Queensland, the other was the Southport Club which was put to guard the terminal of the Pacific Cable. Both units were termed `Cable Guards'. With permission from the Authorities, Tom left the Rifle Club and enlisted in the A.LF. He was posted to Melbourne and joined in fitting out the mobile units of the 3rd Field Workshops. He went to the Middle East and was one of the Tobruk Rats, attached to the 3rd T/A Regt. Just before the battle of El Alamein he received injuries (burns) to both legs and arms that took many months hospital treatment.

He returned to Australia and then was sent with a sub-unit to the 7th Div. for their Air Borne offensive in New Guinea, where he spent the next year.

After receiving his discharge from the Army he conducted a store and Post Office, first at Niangala and then at Moonbi and then for ten years he was a relieving postmaster, doing duty at many small Post Offices from Currabubula to the border and from Dorrigo to Narrabri. Then he- settled down as postmaster at the Post Office at Southgate Shopping Centre, South Tamworth. During his travels he always had his camera ready and would drive and walk many miles to obtain an unusual or interesting photograph and delighted in showing his slides and giving a running commentary on them. He described himself as a `Colour Slide Crank', his collection of some two thousand odd slides, cover a territory from Cairns to Melbourne and from Point Danger to Ayers Rock and some from New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.

Ill-health dogged his retirement and he spent much time in hospitals and nursing homes. He died peacefully at "Strathlea" nursing home in Armidale 14 April 1975 and is buried in the Evergreen Lawn Cemetary at Tamworth.

Milo O'Connor spent some time helping his father to clear the prickly pear from his Mobbinbri property when he arrived home from the War, but it was not long before he returned to shearing in Queensland. When land was made available for returned soldiers, Milo received a block on Hutton Creek, in the Injune district. He also received a further block of land and a quota of pine trees to plant a pine forest, which he planted with the help from his brothers Des and Brendon and a good friend, H.J. Evans. Milo and Mr. Evans pioneered woolgrowing on the headwaters of the Dawson River, of which Hutton Creek is a tributary.

Milo married Grace Albanese in St. Stephen's Cathedral, Brisbane, 28 October 1919. The celebrant was the Rev. Jeremiah O'Leary and Grace's parents were Salvatore Albanese and his wife, Elizabeth Dini. Salvatore was a fisherman in the Brisbane-Moreton Bay district.

Milo and Grace's first son, Patrick Milo, was born in Brisbane, just in time for Christmas! 16 December, 1920. Then it was that the family moved out to the land Milo had acquired and he called his property "Gracedale." A second son, Clement Michael (Clem), was born 30 June 1925. It was at this time that Grace cut her finger and when it became poisoned it affected her whole hand so that she had to have her right hand amputated, but, great woman that she was, she continued to run the home and care for her husband and family with only one hand.

Milo was proud of having been in the Light Horse and also of having fought at Gallipoli, and each year he led the military parade through the streets of Injune on Anzac Day. He died in the Injune Hospital 18 April 1968, just a week before he would have led the procession for the fortyseventh time. Grace died five weeks later 24 May 1968.

Patrick Milo married Patricia Chandler and they have twin sons, Philip and Peter born in October 1948, and a daughter Susan, born 1951, and now married to Colin Evans and living at Port Headland, Western Australia. Susan and Colin have two sons Zachary and Joshua.

Clement Michael O'Connor married Margaret Davis and they have a son Gregory born in 1956 and a daughter Fiona Maree born 19 January 1960. On 17 January 1981 Fiona married Michael Caffrey in St. Patrick's Cathedral, Toowoomba

Viewed: 4583 times
by oconnorpr Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2007-06-05 06:05:14

oconnorpr , from Newcastle, NSW, Australia, has been a Family Tree Circles member since Jun 2007. is researching the following names: DARCY, CONNOR, CURTIS and 4 other(s).

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.