Researching Hicks, Valentine, King, Brown/Browne, Ryder, Peckham, Aitcheson, Bennion Links.
Researching the following Settlers whose timelines included periods spent in FIJI in the South Pacific. In most cases, all married and raised families in Fiji where they later died. -
1. JOHN HICKS originated from Cornwall, England. Arrival in Fiji mid 1830s.
2. WILLIAM VALENTINE originated from New York, USA. Arrival in Fiji early 1830s.
3. OLIVER BROWN originated from Boston, Massachusetts, USA (B. 1816).
4. THOMAS BROWN originated from the USA, City and State unknown.
5. GEORGE KING (Or possibly JOHN or JOSEPH) originated from England via Australia.
6. AITCHESON origins yet unknown.
7. THOMAS RYDER origins to be verified. His son ABRAHAM RYDER married William Valentine's daughter Emmaline.
8. WILLIAM BENNION born 1819 Place of birth unknown. He is listed under the 1875 Census as being of age 54 during 1873 when the Census was being compliled.
on 2013-10-05 18:53:55
Researching the following ANCESTORS who settled in FIJI in the South Pacific -
1. WILLIAM VALENTINE originally from New York, USA.
2. JOHN HICKS originally from Cornwall, England.
3. OLIVER BROWN originally from Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Profile picture is of an early Pioneer in Fiji and is the property of The FIJI MUSEUM.