Robert Glasscock 1766-1854
Robert GLASSCOCK was baptised at St Mary and St Clement Church, in Clavering, Essex on the 29 January 1766. The son of Henry GLASSCOCK 1733-1796 and Elizabeth FREEMAN.
On the 4 October 1793 at Wicken Bonhunt in Essex, Robert GLASSCOCK married Elizabeth NOTTAGE daughter of John and Frances NOTTAGE born on the 25 September 1774 in Wicken Bonhunt.
Robert GLASSCOCK died on the 10 January 1854 and Elizabeth followed on the 24 June that year. Both are buried at St Mary and St Clement Church Cemetery in Clavering, Essex.
The children of this marriage were:-
1. James Glasscock b:1794 in Clavering Essex
2. Elizabeth Glasscock b:20 March 1795 in Clavering d:9 May 1834 in Essex. m. Widower, William HOCKLEY 1792-1873 in 1823. William went on to marry twice more and died in Canada.
3. Frances Glasscock b: 8 May 1796 in Clavering Essex.
4. Ellen Glasscock b: 10 February 1799 Clavering d: 15 July 1879
5. Robert Glasscock 10 October 1801 Clavering, Essex
6. John Glasscock b: 30 August 1803 Clavering. m. Ann HOCKLEY 1804-1874 at St Mary the Virgin, Arkesden, Essex on the 23 May 1829.
7. Henry Glasscock b: 19 May 1806 Clavering. d:11 May 1807 Clavering
8. Mary Glasscock 1816, Clavering
9. Martha Glasscock b:1818 Clavering d: 23 November 1860, Clavering
10.Sarah Glasscock b:1821 Clavering, Essex
Sources1841 England census
Robert Glasscock 70
Elizabeth Glasscock 60
Mary Glasscock 25
Sarah Glasscock 20
Charles Hockley 9
1851 England Census
England & Wales, FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1915
Whites Directory of Essex Clavering