Robina HUNTER b. Abt. 1847 in Carlaverock, Dumphries, Scotland
My 2nd Great Grandparents, on my fathers side are;
Robina HUNTER b. Abt. 1847 married William FEAKS b. Abt. 1840
Children of William & Robina are;
NOTE; possiable, two children's list in one. One father & two mothers.?
Any corrections extreamly welcome.
? 1. Sarah FEAKS b. 3 May 1864 m.
? 2. Margaret FEAKS b. 19 Jul 1865
? 3. William FEAKS b. 29 Apr 1867
4. Agnes Hunter FEAKS b. 11 Nov 1869
5. Eliza FEAKS b. 3 Dec 1870
6. Robina FEAKS b. 19 Nov 1871
7. Mary Ann FEAKS b. 15 Jul 1873
8. Mathew FEAKS b. 1 Mar 1875 m. Margaret MC. MACORKINDALE b. 1874
9. John Hunter FEAKS b. Abt. 1877 - MY GRANDFATHER
10. Georgina Hunter FEAKS b. Abt. 1879
11. Louise FEAKS b. 4 Jul 1881
12. James Hunter FEAKS b. 8 Feb 1884
13. Edward FEAKS b. 24 Apr 1888
9. John Hunter FEAKS b. Abt. 1877 - MY GRANDFATHER married;
Evelina CASTLING or Evelyn CANTIGLE. Please, Again any help please, on
MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S correct name.
I don't know when or why, but William married a second time to;
Mary JARDINE b. UNKNOWN the daughter of UNKNOWN.
I think I need some serious help here, I am so confused on the children, I'm not getting anywhere fast. I think some of the children from the above list, Children from William & Robina are not correct. Is it that the first three names [Sarah, Margaret & William] are the only children of William & Mary JARDINE ?, & the rest are children of Willian & Robina HUNTER ?.
As all the children are from William FEAKS, they would all have the surname of FEAKS.
Any connections out there. Please. Robina HUNTER, now, there is another brick wall. I've got plenty of them. Smile.
Who are the parents of Robina HUNTER b. Abt 1847
Thank you in advance