Stanislaus James, Mary Mechtilde and other MORAN siblings - Wellington, New Zealand late 1800s
I am looking to complete this branch of the JAMES MORAN family in New Zealand.
James Moran, surveyor, formerly Auckland then Wellington.
His wife - no name or any other info - always just referred to as Mrs Moran at Papers Past.
James died in 1898 at age 78 so guessed his birthdate as 1820 but would like verification on all the dates.
I have for their children AND this is in any order because of lack of birth dates:
- James Patrick Moran married Ellen Teresa O'Sullivan
- Stanislaus James Moran - graduated from the Victoria University in 1905 with a LL.B degree after spending 3 years at St. Patrick's College in Wellington. He married Alice May Cotter (who was previously married to Edward George Harris in Masterton) - Stanislaus died in 1953, no age, buried in Masterton.
- Kathleen J. Moran married Patrick J. Nolan who was born in 1866 son of Mr Mathew Nolan, and was the sub-editor for the New Zealand Times... They moved to Australia
- Mary Mechtilde Moran married Henry James Marsh in 1897.
Henry died 15 months later from consumption at the age of 27
- Julia Moran who was a noted violinist in New Zealand and Australia
- Agnes Moran MAYBE died June 1902 at the age of 24, no other info
- Teresa Moran married George Craig in 1901. He worked for the CUstoms Department
- Annie Moran - no info
- Ida Moran - nothing known
- Helen A. Moran married Peter McGregor in October 1902.
She died 18 months later in Hunterville from heart disease aged 35
- Florence B. Moran died in November 1905 aged 22 so was born about 1883.
Can you tell me if this was all the children or if indeed they were all their children