MATANGI Family Tree and MATANGI Genealogy Records
Register yourself as a MATANGI researcher
Surname Definition: A Maori name possibly meaning looking to the wind or wind tossing about.
Surname Definition: A Ngapuhi chief. A Ngati-Raukawa man killed by Waikato.
Surname Definition: Also possibly a Tongan name.
Origins: New Zealand.
Alternate spellings: MATANGI, and others.
- The Matangi Rose
- Rawiri Matangi
- Tiritiri Matangi Island
- Early Newspaper Lists New Zealand and Australia
- New Zealand force contingent from England
- Family Tree of Derek Ludgate Woodhead and Lilias Margaret Wilson mentions MATANGI
- TribalPages MATANGI search results
- GenCircles MATANGI search results
- Linkpendium MATANGI surname
MATANGI Family History and MATANGI Family Genealogy Journals
by allycat on 2008-03-10 08:47:40. page views: 1957, comments: 5
by ngairedith on 2008-03-02 05:13:29. page views: 4781, comments: 5