WETINI Family Tree and WETINI Genealogy Records
Register yourself as a WETINI researcher
Surname Definition: A Maori name.
Origins: New Zealand.
Alternate spellings: WETINI, and others.
Surnames sharing the Rootsweb Soundex Code: WATHAN, WATHEN, WATTEN, WEEDEN, WHEATON, WHIDDEN, WHIDDON, WHITNEY, WHITTEN, WHITTOME, WHITTON, WITHAM, WITTEN, WOODEN, WOODHAM, WOODIN, WOOTEN, WOOTON, WOOTTEN, WOOTTON.
- New Zealand Genealogy Forum
- Whakapapa Club
- 11 search results for WETINI at Rootsweb
- 26 search results for WETINI at FamilySearch
- 11 WETINI family trees at GenesReunited $
- 2 family trees at GenCircles
- 2 family trees at Geneanet
- PREBBLE and GURR genealogy
- Paul Wetini Thomas / Georgina Irirangi Tipene - Subritzky genealogy files
- Te Puna Matauranga o Aeotearoa National Library of New Zealand - Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand 1868-1961
- NZ Maori Pioneer Battalion - France & Flanders 1916-1918
- Auckland Weekly News 15 August 1918 mentions three people with WETINI surname
WETINI Family History and WETINI Family Genealogy Journals
by Edda on 2012-02-09 15:19:40. page views: 865, comments: 4
by ngairedith on 2011-04-21 05:25:34. page views: 2068, comments: 0
by maori14 on 2007-04-16 16:26:50. page views: 2312, comments: 7