JuanitaB on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
These are on my maternal ancesty side:
1. Grandparents: George Washington JONES and Clemma Lee BOLTON who lived in Coosa, Shelby, and Talledega Counties, Alabama.
2. Great grandparents: Henry J. JONES and Hettie Rebecca MORRIS who lived in Shelby County, Alabama
3. Great, great grandparents: Abram JONES and his Cherokee wife from Alabama. Her name was possibly Sallie.
My uncle said his granddaddy, Henry JONES, said they lived on the Mason Dixon Line when the Civil War started and he(Henry) had a brother who fought for the North and another brother who fought for the South.
I am looking for info on the following:
1. My grandfather, Francis Benyer PATTERSON, who had more than one marriage but married my grandmother, Mary Della HEADLEY, and lived in Shelby County, Alabama. Francis was born Apr 3, 1856 in Carroll Co. or Haralson Co. Georgia.
2. Francis' parents were Tryon F. PATTERSON and Dorcas Ellendar HOLDER.
3. Tryon's parents were William PATTERSON and Sydney VICCARY.
4. William's father was (William?) Tryon PATTERSON of Franklin Co., Georgia or the Carolinas.
- Displaying 1-2 of 2 Journals