cousinjohn on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
I will be so greatful for your help on the above subject.
I have read: History of Jackson County, Indiana by Brant and Fuller, Chicago, 1886, & Jackson County History- -Biographies Part 4 Pages 609 - 610 With bio. of John M & son; Harim McDonald.
I am intrested:
1) Transfer of factory on Death of John McDonald Sr. I understood there was a dispute over ownership of factory. John "Job" McDonald Jr. an Attry. received ownership and brother Harim McDonald who had worked with father managed mill was forced to buy the factory.
2) When was demise of Factory?
3) Grand daughter of John McDonald Sr. Lois Katheryn McDonald b August 17, 1901 Jax. CO., IN. was kidnapted at five years old, she was missing for months, I was told that for over a year the Jax. Co. papers run almost daily reports. can you help me with this?
Thanks so much for your help!
My Mystery; Richard Joseph "Dick" Maxwell McGath b11/20/1928 d 09/05/2002 FAG#56252761 ---was adopted sometime after 1930 by his great aunt Viola May Haguer McGath B 05/24/ 1896 d 05/13/ 1988 FAG#56252804, ---second wife of William Joseph McGath b 05/09/ 1872 d 05/13/1934 FAG#33780923 all interred in Ethel Reece.
However Willam Joseph McGath's parents; Pitt & Ceilia Johnson McGath are buried at Hillside along with Maxwells, How close are McGath - Maxwell graves???
I am intreged with George H. Maxwell FAG#34351055 and Carol "Baby" Maxwell FAG# 80575139; Stillborn Carol 1925 George 19yr 1926 ???
1) Who was Dick's parents???
2) Is their a connection between Dick & George????
Pitt & Ceillia Johnson McGath Born in IL. Died in Osage, OK.
Benjamin "Ben" McGath; early homesteader in Salt Gulch south of Boulder Garfield Co., Utah. --McGath Lake & Dam named for him. cir 1872 Ben was born in IL.
- Displaying 1-4 of 4 Journals