gateside on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
Francis & Jane were my Great Grandparents
Their son James Watt 1883-1958 was my Grandfather & a coachbuilder. He married Robina Pratt.
I am seeking information on the rest of Francis & Jane's children:
1. Helen Watt 1886-1969, married George Copeland 1882 - ?
2. Georgina 1888 - I believe migrated to Connecticut - but no further details
3. Maria 1890 - migrated to Montreal and married somebody by the name of Adams? No further information
4. William 1895-1917 - farm worker, single, but any further information would be appreciated
5. John 1897-1935 migrated to Massachusetts, married Elizabeth Jane Duncan 1898-1986
6. France Jane 1899 - 2000 married William Mackie 1897 - ?
7. Agnes Emily 1902-1998 married John Stuart 1901 - ?
8. Elizabeth Ann 1905-1977 I believe never married - S.R.N. Queen's Nurse
9. Elspet Watt 1 June 1907 - did she marry? No proof of death
If any one can help with the details of Francis & Jane's children I would be very much appreciated!
James was the son of George Watt 1822-1901 & Jane Dunn 1828-1910. I have a photograph of him taken in 1907 at Alford. After that absolutely nothing. If any one has information I would love to hear from them. James was one of eight children and he is the only one I am stuck on.
This photograph is a mystery. They are members of the Watt Family of Lumphanan, Kintocher & Tough Area
Unfortunately the photograph has not been named. It is believed to have been taken in Alford. Any help would be appreciated. As said, before, I am the Great Grandson of George George & Jane Dunn. Through their son, Francis Watt & Cruickshank. My parents being Robert & Alexandra Watt. Dad was the Sanitary Officer for the Insch & Huntley Districts.
I would love this photograph to be identified.
- Displaying 1-3 of 3 Journals