Gradeless on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
William Marlin born c 1714 in Willingsboro, Burlington, NJ.
Supposedly married Sarah French? 02 Feb 1740/41. Sarah Marlin died 1 Dec 1796. Children of Sarah French and William Marlin are:
1. John Marlin, b. c1741, Willingsboro, Burlington, NJ; d. 16 Oct 1793, Willingsboro, Burlington, NJ.
2. Sarah Marlin, b. c1744, Burlington Co., NJ.
3. BENONA Marlin, b. c1746, Burlington Co., NJ.
4. Rebecca Marlin, b. c1750, Burlington Co., NJ; Frankfort, Ross Co., Ohio.
5. William Marlin, b. c1750, Mansfield Twp, Burlington Co., NJ.
6. Anne Marlin, b. c1752, Chesterfield, Burlington Co., NJ.
Rebecca Marlin was born Abt. 1750 in Burlington Co., NJ, and died Frankfort, Ross Co., Ohio. She married Edward Hopkins 23 Nov 1772 in Monmouth Co., New Jersey, son of George Hopkins and Rachel PAGE. (New Jersey Marriages Book H #513). He was born Abt. 1750 in Mifflin Twp, Monmouth Co., NJ, and died Dec 1806 in Allegheny Co., PA. Rebecca Marlin was believed to be descended from Thomas French according to a "Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas French", compiled and published by Howard Barclay French, Philadelphia 1909. Buried at the Frankfort Cemetery, Frankfort, Ohio.
Mary Hopkins was born 29 Dec 1773 in Somerset Co., NJ, and died 01 Aug 1862 in Ross Co., OH. She married Joseph Waugh on 16 Jan 1792 in Allegheny Co., PA. He was born 04 Dec 1762 in South Farms, Morris, Litchfield Co., Connecticut, and died 12 Jan 1850 in Buckskin Twp., Ross Co., OH. Buried at Waugh Cemetery, Ross Co., OH
- Displaying 1-1 of 1 Journals