jmck on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
My Grandmother Mildred DIPNER was born Apri 1, 1924. She was told growing up that the people who raised her were not her parents. The woman (Margaret "Maggie" ADAMS DIPNER) always told her that she took her out of her yard when she was around a year and a half old. My Grandmother was only told that she has 5 sibilings somewhere out there, and she knows that when she was taken she was wearing a red dress.
I've been looking for more clues about Margaret DIPNER and I only know a few facts:
1. She was born sometime around 1898.
2. She was married to Ben F. DIPNER in McDowell Co. North Carolina sometime between 1920-1930.
3. She said that she had a son before she got my Grandma, but that he died as a toddler from accidental burns.
4. She was know to be an alcoholic, and had a bad temper.
5. The last time anyone knew of her whereabouts was 1938-9 when my Grandmother was taken from her.
- Displaying 1-1 of 1 Journals