keroppikeroppi007 on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
I'm looking for information on Simon Strahan, and Frances Murphy, who were married in Ireland in 1820. I don't have birth dates for either person, or death dates, or details of their parents, siblings, etc.
The information I do have, is that the had at least 4 children (could be more):
- Septimus George Strahan (birth/death dates unknown),
- Simon William Strahan (b. 1827 Dublin, Ireland, d.1912 Waanyarra, Victoria, Australia, m.Ann Elizabeth Bright 1865. They had 8 children together)
- Edward Alfred George Strahan (b. 1840 Dublin Ireland, m.Sarah Ann Campbell 1857. They had 12 children together)
- Richard Strahan (b. 1855, m.Sarah Jane Hardwick 1884. They had 6 children together)
Information I've read that may or may not be true:
- that the brothers MAY have went to California, USA before arriving in Australia
- that 1 or more of the brothers MAY have been doctors
- that there MAY have been a sister named Doreen
I am looking for information on the Strahan and Murphy families from the Irish side of things (I have information from the Australian side of things), as well as to prove/disprove the information above. Thanks for any help in advance
I'm looking for any information on my 5XGrandfather, Thomas Ward, who was born in England in 1792, possibly in or near Lambeth, Surrey. He married Mary Thomasine Ripon in 1815, and died in 1876. He had a son, Thomas, who immigrated to Australia in 1853. I'm trying to find information on the time the family was in England, any siblings Thomas had, etc. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
- Displaying 1-2 of 2 Journals