quirk_cantwell on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
DESCENDANTS OF ELIZA JANE FULL
Eliza Jane Full was born 21/3/1839 to parents James Full and Mary Harris who married in Devon 4/11/1823
In 1855 aged 16 she married John Henry Leer (a private in the 22nd Regiment) at Plymouth on 2/10/1855. John Henry Leer was born c 1829 in Lambeth, Surrey. His parents were John Henry Leer and Mary Ann Box who married c 1826.
CHILDREN: From Ist marriage
1.John Henry Leer b 1858 Aldershot
2.Grace Sophia Leer chr 13/3/1859 St Bartholomew, Salford Lancashire. She married Edward Wall JunQ 1876 Plymouth
3.William James Leer ( my gt grandfather) was chr 27/11/1864 at Kingston, Upper Canada, Ontario. He married Annie Dooley 28/9/1892 St Patricks Sydney, Australia
John Henry Leer died 1864-1867
Eliza Jane Leers second marriage was to Thomas Mullins Usher in JuneQ 1868 Plymouth. Thomas was born in Tralee Ireland abt 1829. His 1st wife was Margaret Maloney.
CHILDREN: From second marriage
Step daughter? Margaret Usher b 27/5/1862 in Hazaribagh, India. She married John Cotter SeptQ 1881 Plymouth
1. Mary Jane Usher was b abt DecQ 1868 Plymouth. She died MarQ 1877
2. Maria Ellen Usher was b abt SeptQ 1870 Stoke Damerel
She died SeptQ 1873
3. Jessie Maud Usher was b MarQ 1873 in Stoke Damerel
She married Frances Robert Hopper JunQ 1891 Plymouth
4. Francis Usher (son) was b DecQ 1878 in Plymouth
Thomas Mullins Usher died DecQ 1881 Plymouth aged 52
Eliza Jane Usher (Leer/Full) married a third time to Thomas Ivey in Plymouth MarQ 1882. He was born Gwinear, Cornwall abt 1833 and was a retired publican.
Eliza Jane Ivey (Usher/Leer/Full) died SeptQ 1895 aged 56
Would love to make contact with any of her descendants
James Dooley (the younger) Information from his convict record.
Born abt 1821 Wells St-Oxford St Middlesex. Religion-Protestant. Occupation-Painter,guilder,glazier. Convicted on the 9/7/1845 at Maidstone Q S Kent.Sentence 15 yrs for theft. Transported on the "Joseph Somes" ship to Tasmania(Australia)Arrived 20/5/1846
James Dooley 1799 painter born Cork, Ireland
Ann Walker abt 1800 Lincoln's Inn, Bloomsbury, Middlesex
They may have married 1820 at St George in the Borough, Southwark, Surrey
James senior died 1865 Bromley
Ann died 1870 Bromley
On 21/3/1853 in Launceston,Tasmania James Dooley married Margaret Ryan (a convict from Ireland). She was born 1825 Knockeravella, Templebredon, Ireland, the daughter of William Ryan and Catherine Donohue. They had 7 children James 1855; Annie 1858 (Married William James Leer); Mary Theresa 1860 ( married William Kramer); John 1861 (married Ethel Emily McMullan); William 1863( died in South Africa); Clara 1865( married Tom Hall); and Joseph 1867(died 30/5/1886)in NSW.
Does anyone have any info on James Dooley's birth abt 1821 Middlesex or info on his parents James Dooley born in Ireland 1799 and his wife Ann Walker b abt 1800, Bloomsbury. or info on his descendants in Tasmania or even his death in Australia
Hi, I researched this info for a distant relative who I have lost contact with. Others might find it useful. Information came fro LDS, census and Freebmd. It is as accurate as I can find.
John Scaysbrook and Maria Ferris
BIRTH:(William) John Scaysbrook was born 7/7/1839 13 Howards Green, City Rd, Middlesex the son of Richard Scaysbrook of Sth Newington and Mary Mobley of Duns Tew, Oxfordshire who married 18/11/1824 South Newington, Oxfordshire. Maria Ferris was born 1841 Bow, Poplar. She was the daughter of John Ferris c 1811 Kent, Hythe and Ann Unknown c 1807 Stepney
MARRIAGE: John Scaysbrook married Maria Ferris 1/1/1860 St Johns Bethnal Green.
DEATH: John William Scaysbrook died 1/2/1886 The Sick Asylum Poplar aged 46
Maria Scaysbrook died SepQ 1889 Poplar, Middlesex aged 48
1. Alice Maria (Maud) Scaysbrook b 18/1/1860 (4 Roman Rd, Bow, Poplar)m James Joseph Crabb Leer JunQ 1884 Poplar before immigrating to Australia.
(i) James Albert Leer c 1885 Waterloo married Caroline May
Cotterell 1907 Rockdale.
(ii) Alfred Ernest Frederick Leer 5th Dec Reuske St 1886 Balmain.
He married Minnie Ellen Funston 1908, Sydney
(iii) Herbert E Leer c 1888 Redfern Died 1894 Hurstville
(iv) Alice Edith Leer c 1890 Redfern married 1.William H Cairns
1909 Sydney and 2. Alice then married William Dickens 1920 Manly
dist. She died 1962 Burwood.
(v) Sidney (Sydney) Cecil Leer c 1892 Redfern. He died of wounds
aged 23 14/12/1915 at Gallipoli
(vi) Norman Leslie Leer c 1894 Hurstville married Ellen Evens 1926
2. Rose Ann Scaysbrook b 22/4/1861 (4 Roman Rd, Bow, Poplar). Died
MarQ 1862 Poplar
3. John William Scaysbrook b DecQ 1862 Poplar died DecQ 1863 Poplar
4. Alfred Arthur Scaysbrook b DecQ 1863 Poplar m DecQ 1894 Poplar
to Emily unknown
5. Maria Scaysbrook b JunQ 1866 m MarQ 1889 Poplar to Frank Westrop
6. Charles Richard Scaysbrook b SeptQ 1868 Poplar. WW1 British
Army.Married 1 Elizabeth Cross MarQ 1918 Wolverhampton and 2 Alice
Fletcher JunQ 1922 Wolverhampton. He died MarQ 1934 Wolverhampton
7. William Albert Scaysbrook b 25/1/1871 (14 Ford St
Bow,Poplar)died 15/1/1878 (249 Old Ford Rd, Bow, Poplar) aged 7
8. Walter Henry Scaysbrook b JunQ 1873 Poplar died MarQ 1878 Poplar
9. (Louisa)Grace Scaysbrook b MarQ 1876 Poplar m DecQ 1902 Hackney
to John George (Jack)Hitchcock. She died 3/2/1935 London.
10. Albert Henry Scaysbrook b 8/11/1878 (249 Old Ford Rd, Bow, Poplar)
m Alice Amelia Keeler 28/2/1904 Parish Church, Old Ford, Bow. He
died 18 Sep 1931 Poplar, Middlesex
11. Beatrice Maud Scaysbrook b SeptQ 1881 Poplar m JunQ West Ham,
Essex to ? George Smith.
12. Mabel May Scaysbrook b JunQ 1885 Poplar m Thomas J Cowper
DecQ 1915 Rochford, Essex.
NB: Richard Scaysbrook died?
Mary Scaysbrook (nee Mobley) died 13 Jan 1871 Union Workhouse,
Poplar aged 72
John Ferris died DecQ 1885 Poplar aged 74
Ann Ferris died DecQ 1887 Poplar aged 78
CAUTION: I have made an attempt to connect these Leers but I cannot guarantee I have done it correctly. I am hoping someone can help or correct me if I am wrong. I am a direct descendant from William Richard Leer and Charlotte Jane Sutton. In my research I have not found any of the Leers spelt LEAR
LEERS TO CONNECT
Christopher Jacob Leer (widow) married Mary Aikman nee Marshall (widow) 7/9/1760 Saint Olave Southwark. Mary's 1st marriage was to William Aikman who died 1760.Christopher's possible 1st marriage may have been to Elizabet Mulbern 12/10/1741 Holy Trinity Minories,London (NB: Leer was spelt Liher.) Christopher died 1786 Kent (Will). Mary died 1806 Fort Place, Bermondsey (Will).
1. Christopher Jacob Leer bapt 14/2/1762 Saint Olave Southwark, Surrey, Occ: Coachmaker. He married Hannah Viner 6th June 1784 St George the Martyr. He died c 1822,Surrey(Will). Hannah died 1833 12 Bridge Rd Lambeth (Will)
(i) Mary Leer bapt 9 Oct 1785 St Mary at Lambeth Died SeptQ 1854 Bromley, Kent (will)
(ii) J Christopher John Leer bapt 21 Jan 1787 St Mary at Lambeth (coachmaker) married Elizabeth Arnold 22nd Feb 1842 St John's Horsleydown and 2nd to Alice Rachel Selway 29th Aug 1859 Holy Trinity, Tulse Hill. He died JunQ1870 Croydon aged 83.Buried 16/4/1870 Norwood Cemetery, Lambeth.
(iii) Hannah Leer bapt 10 Jan 1790 St Mary's Lambeth Died JunQ 1847 Bromley, Kent (will)
(iv) Augusta Leer 28/8/1791 St Marys Lambeth. She married Andrew McLauchlan 18/8/1823. Andrew died JunQ 1859 Holborn. Augusta died MarQ 1862, Lambeth.
(v) William Charles Leer bapt 18/8/1793 St Mary's Lambeth.
(vi) ?Charles Fredeick Leer BURIAL 10 Dec 1794 Holy Trinity The Less, London-Infant-Churchyard
(vii) James Leer bapt 7 Feb 1796 St Mary's Lambeth (coachmaker) m Jane Emily Baskerville 25/8/1837. James died JunQ 1870 Croydon aged 73. Jane died JunQ 1871 Croydon aged 55.
(viii) Elizabeth Leer bapt 4 Nov 1797 St Mary Lambeth m John Adams 23/4/1827 Saint John the Evangelist, Lambeth.
(ix) Charles Leer bapt 30 Oct 1799 St Mary's Lambeth (coachmaker) m Catherine Brown 1825 St James,Clerkenwell. Catherine died DecQ 1870 Camberwell aged 75. Charles died DecQ 1884 Camberwell aged 85
(x) Ann Viner Leer 30/8/1801 St Marys Lambeth. She married George Adams 7/11/1833. She died JunQ1870 Gravesend, Kent aged 67
2. James Leer bapt 29/7/1764 Saint Olave, Southwark, Surrey
3.William Richard Leer bapt 19/3/1769 St Mary's Lewisham, Kent m Sarah Burton 29/4/1790 St Mary Magdalene, Woolwich. 2nd to Frances Berrington 22/11/1801 St Mary Magdalene Bermondsey (buried 7/5/1802 St Mary's Newington) and 3rd to Charlotte Jane Sutton 26/8/1804, Rotherhithe. He died 1806 Kings Row, Walworth, Surrey/London.Occ: Baker (Will) 450 pounds left to Charlotte.
(i) Sarah Leer bapt 13th Mar 1791 St Alfege, Greenwich, Kent.(Father's occ-Baker) May have died 1806 and buried 8th July 1806 St Olave, Bermondsey.
(ii) William (Richard) Leer born 6/11/1792, bapt 1/12/1792 St Mary's Newington married Mary Baynton 19/2/1815 St James Clerkenwell
(iii) Christopher John Leer Baptism 3 Sep 1794 St Mary, Newington. Must have died.
(iv) Mary Ann Matilda Leer 11/10/1795 St Mary's Newington, Surrey.
(v) Christopher Leer 21/1/1798 St Mary's Newington, Surrey.
(vi) John Henry Leer born 26/5/1804 St Marys Newington, Surrey. Occ-coal porter/ag labourer. Married Mary Ann Box 23/7/1826 St Mary' Lambeth. She died 10/8/1857 Christchurch, Surrey. John's 2nd marriage was to Louisa Rodley(Widow) 29 Mar 1858 St John the Evangelist, Lambeth.
NB: The majority of the 2008 Eng BMDs to 1900 belong to the above Leer Families
I know nothing of the ancestry of Marianne Mann
Babt 15/4/1779 Godalming, Surrey, England. She married a John Hoar on 11/4/1818 at Godalming Parish of Surrey, England.
I am related to one of their children -Kezia Hoar Bapt. 30/6/1822 Godalming, Surrey, England
Kezia married a Henry Northeast on 31/3/1850
One of their children was Sarah Northeast Bapt 5/10/1864 at St John's Church Penge, England
Sarah married George Page on 1/11/1885. She died on 6/3/1920 and was buried at Long Ditton. George immigrated to Australia. He was my great grandfather.
Below is a start of my research for the Church family so there are possibly mistakes. If anyone can make it more accurate I would love to hear from you.
MY CHURCH FAMILY DESCENDANCY from Burbage, Wiltshire
1st GENERATION c 1675
John Church married Ann Blanchard 28/1/1702 Burbage
1. Thomas Church bapt Burbage 15/5/1707 (see below)
2nd GENERATION c 1702
Thomas Church (from above) married Elizabeth unknown. He was buried in Burbage 11/7/1772
1. Ann Church bapt Burbage 2/3/1730 buried 3/4/1731
2. Thomas Church bapt Burbage 30/5/1732
3. John Church bapt Burbage 30/5/1732 (see below)
4. Robert Church bapt Burbage 23/7/1734
5. William Church bapt Burbage 5/12/1735
6. Elizabeth Church bapt Burbage 27/4/1737
3rd GENERATION c 1730
John Church (from above) married Elizabeth unknown
1. Elizabeth Church bapt Burbage 4/4/1761. Buried Burbage 9/6/1761
2. Elizabeth Church bapt Burbage 23/4/1762 (see below)
3. Robert Church (yeoman) bapt Burbage 20/5/1764. Buried Burbage 19/6/1822. Will written
4. William Church Church bapt Burbage 13/10/1766 buried Burbage 26/10/1769
5. John Church born c 1768 married Betty Westbury 7/4/1793 Burbage
6. Lucy Church bapt Burbage 23/5/1769 buried 30/10/1769
4th GENERATION c 1761
Elizabeth Church (from above) married Anthony Westbury 26/11/1789 Burbage. He was bapt Burbage 4/2/1752 the son of William Westbury and Alice Barley.
1. Ann Church born Marlborough bapt Burbage 22/2/1788 basechild of Elizabeth. As Ann Westbury she may have married John Bloomfield 2/4/1820 St Marylebone, London.
2. Susannah Westbury bapt Burbage 11/4/1790
3. Sally Westbury bapt Burbage 27/1/1793
4. Millicent Westbury bapt Burbage 1/11/1795 William Cram 18/8/1828 Hungerford
5. Matilda Westbury bapt Burbage 17/10/1798 married Thomas Northeast (Gamekeeper) 24/8/1818 St Marys Amport. He was born c 1791 Whiteparish, Wiltshire the son of Thomas Northeast and Mary Russell. Matilda and Thomas were my gt x 3 grandparents.
6. Giles Westbury bapt Burbage 19/04/1802 Buried 9/7/1827 aged 25
7. Alice Westbury bapt Burbage 05/11/1804 died 9/12/1809 aged 4
MY MAURER DESCENDANCY
My Gt x 5 Grandparents:
Johan Wilhelm Maurer born Emmerzhausen, Germany m Anna Catherina (surname unknown)
My Gt x 4 Grandparents:
Johan Georg Maurer (occupation shepherd) born Emmerzhausen, Germany m Maria Catherine Bender.
My Gt x 3 Grandparents:
Johan Phillip Maurer (known as Phillip) was a protestant, occupation shepherd. He married Susanna Maria Heiduk ( Heidnik, Heidnek)
Their children were:
1. Susanne Marie Heiduk (illegitimate)
2. Catherina Margaret Maurer 23/1/1826 Sulzbach Nassau, Germany
3. Johan (John) Maurer 1/9/1827 Sulzbach Nassau, Germany. See below
4. Johan Nikolaus Maurer 27/6/1832 Sulzbach Nassau, Germany m Katherina Bender.
5. Katherina Carolina 22/5/1834 Sulzbach Nassau, Germany. Ist marriage to Phillip Wode. 2nd marriage to Johan Michael Scheerer.
6. Johan Friedrich Maurer 27/9/1837 Sulzbach Nassau, Germany
7. Susanna Margaret Maurer 13/7/1843 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
My Gt x 2 Grandparents:
Johan (John) Maurer from above married (Magdalena) Helena Quetscher at Wellingrove, NSW on 20/7/1852 in a Catholic ceremony.
Their children were:
1. Joseph Maurer 2/2/1853 Dundee, NSW m Mary Hourigan
2. George Maurer 6/10/1855 Wellingrove NSW m Elizabeth Frances Haley(Halley)
3. Samuel Maurer 19/8/1857 Clarevaux NSW See below
4. John Thomas Augustus Maurer 1/9/1859 Clarevaux NSW m Olive Alice Newman
5. Phillip Maurer 3/6/1861 Kings Plains NSW m Margaret Elizabeth Cameron
6. Helen Maurer 18/4/1863 Kings Plains NSW died of diptheria 3/4/1864
7. Andrew Maurer 25/7/1865 Kings Plains NSW m Alice Elizabeth Graham
8. Cecilia Johanna Maurer 6/6/1868 Kings Plains NSW m Herman Henry Voss
9. Christina Susannah Maurer 2/3/1870 Kings Plains NSW m Thomas Ryan
10.Lydia Elizabeth Maurer 31/1/1877 Kings Plains NSW an invalid. Died 1944
11.Charles Theodore Maurer Maurer 28/6/1879 Kings Plains NSW m Cora May Guppy
My Gt x Grandparents were:
Samuel Maurer from above married Catherine Creer ( b 6/10/1859 Glen Innes) on 19/5/1880 at Kings Plains NSW.
Their children were:
1. Margaret Jane Maurer 19/54/1881 Kings Plains NSW
2. Catherine Helena Maurer 10/1/1883 Glen Innes NSW
3. George Robert Maurer 10/1/1885 Glendon, Glen Innes NSW
4. Chistina Susannah Maurer 17/4/1887 Glendon, Glen Innes NSW
5. Agnes May Maurer 20/5/1889 Glen Innes NSW
6. Christopher Charles Maurer 23/2/1893 Glen Innes NSW
7. Olive Wilhelmina Maurer 12/3/1895 Glen Innes NSW. See below
8. Oliver Samuel Maurer 30/11/1897 Glen Innes NSW
9. Pearl Ivy Maurer 22/3/1900 Glen Innes NSW.
My Grandparents were:
Olive Wilhelmina Maurer from above married Martin Christopher Quirk ( known as Joe b 25/10/1899 Narromine) on 15/3/1924 Dungog NSW
Their children were:
1. William Joseph Quirk
2. Norma Majorie Quirk
3. Allen Richard Quirk
4. Robert John Quirk died as a child
5. Peter Walter Quirk
MY PAGE FAMILY DESCENDANCY as best as I can work out
My Gt x 4 Grandparents:
Richard Page c1769 and Mary (unknown)I hope someone can help me
Their children that I know of were:
1. (Sarah) Louisa Page bapt 6/6/1790 Down Ampney. Died ? 12/11/1860 Ireland. Basechild: Thomas Thorn Page bapt 17/3/1822 Down Ampney m Ruth Hall DecQ1845 chipping Sodbury, Gloucester.
2. Thomas Page bapt 21/5/1795 Down Ampney . Died 4/3/1818 Earling Churchyard,
3. John Page bapt 20/11/1797 Down Ampney. See below
4. Frances Page bapt 29/9/1800 Down Ampney married George Dowden.
My Gt x 3 Grandparents:
John Page (from above) married Mary Ann Fisher 24/1/1828 at Quenington, Gloucestershire. Mary Ann was the daughter of Luke Fisher and Elizabeth Compton and was bapt 25/6/1809 at Hatherop near Quenington.
Their children were:
1.Mary Ann Page born 23/4/1829 New Brentford, Middlesex. She married William Harrison 15/11/1853 at Maisey Hampton, Gloucestershire. She died 20/9/1907 at Verona, Clay, Nebraska, USA
2. Maria Page born 19/10/1829 New Brentford, Middlesex. She married William Townsend June Q 1865 Cricklade, Wiltshire. She died 20/12/1907.
3. Elizabeth Page bapt 11/3/1831 Down Ampney. She married Richard Mace Marriner 22/8/1858 Lambeth, Surrey. She died 27/1/1905 Shickley, Nebraska,USA
4. Richard Page bapt 17/11/1833 Down Ampney. See below
5. Frances Page bapt 29/5/1836 Quenington. She died 4/7/1864 Devizes, Wiltshire
6. Mary Laura Page bapt 29/12/1839 Down Ampney married Mark Palmer June Q 1869 Cirencester Dist. She died 22/8/1921 Devizes, Wiltshire.
7. Eliza Beth Page bapt 2/10/1842 Quenington. She married George Warren JuneQ 1870, Kingston.
8. (Richard) Thomas Page bapt Down Ampney 22/9/1844 Down Ampney
9. Emma Page bapt 26/12/1846 Down Ampney. Had children to Richard Mace Marriner. She married Charles Joseph Chamberlain 8/11/1880 Wimbledon, Surrey. She may have died 1918 Kingston district aged 64.
10.William Page bapt 28/12/1851 Down Ampney. He married Sarah Wright Dec Q 1880 Hartismere district, Surrey.
11. (John) George Page bapt 17/9/1854 Down Ampney. He died 1858.
My Gt x 2 Grandparents:
Richard Page (from above) married Esther Brown 4/5/1858 at Cambrey Baptist Chapel in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Esther was the daughter of Peter Brown and Ann Wall who married 10/6/1819 at Horsley.
Their children were:
1. William Richard Page (Richard William) c Sept Q 1859 Fairford. He married Eliza Ann Whiley JuneQ 1881 Gloucester District. He died 23/1/1936 in Cheltenham aged 76
2. George Page 7/12/1860 Fairford. See below
3. Sarah Ann Page c MarQ 1863 Fairford.
My Gt Grandparents:
George Page (from above) married Sarah Northeast 1/11/1885 Long Ditton on Thames, Surrey. Sarah was the daughter of Henry Northeast and Kezia Hoare who married 31/3/1850 at Pentonville, England.
Their children were:
1. George Ernest Page c 1890. Died in China in the army
2. William Henry Page 3/12/1891 Long Ditton See below
3. Elsie Dorothy Page 15/1/1895 m Tasman Charles Handley
4. Stanley Ewart 24/4/1898. Died in France during the war.
William Henry Page (from above) married Edna Mary Bridget Leer 15/10/1914 St Patricks Church, Kogarah, Sydney, NSW, Australia. Edna was the daughter of William James Leer and Annie Dooley who married 28/9/1892 at St Patricks Church, Sydney, NSW.
My Swan Family descendancy (as accurate as I can find).
Would love to connect with other related Australian Swans or others who are connected.
William Swan (my gt,gt,gt,gt grandfather)
Frinsted Marriage ( William Swans Ist wife)
Jan 9th 1776 William Swan of Bredgar and Elizabeth Kemsley of Frinsted
Children from 1st marriage baptised at Bredgar
1 William Swan Aug 7th 1777
2 Edward Swan July 3rd 1779
3 Joseph Swan Nov 30th 1780
Elizabeth Swan nee Kemsley died but was not buried at Bredgar
Bredgar Marriage ( Williams 2nd wife)
Nov 9th 1783 William Swan widow and Elizabeth Clark
Children from 2nd marriage baptised at Bredgar
4 Samuel Swan Jan 18th 1784 marr Jane Clarke
5 Elizabeth Swan April 1785
6 Richard Swan 17/9/1786
7 Catherine Swan Jan 20th 1788
8 Mary Swan 22/3/1789
9 Daniel Swan Feb 6th 1792
10 Ezekiel Swan Oct 20th 1793 in 1841 in Bobbing with 10 children ( marr Elizabeth Wickens 29/4/1821)
11 Jemima Swan April 22nd 1795
12 Joshua Swan Jan 27th 1799 marr Charlotte born 1799 Debtling no children
Burial: Elizabeth Swan nee Clark Aug 13th 1828 aged 74
MARRIAGE : Samuel Swan ( my gt,gt,gt grandfather) and Jane Clarke of Stockbury. Married abt 1809. There is a marriage May 1809 at Rochester St Margarets which might be theirs. Jane was baptised 13/6/1790 to parents Richard and Elizabeth Clarke. Her siblings were Kitty? 4/11/1787, Richard baptised 16/12/1792 and Rebecca baptised 26/6/1796
1 Richard Swan 7/1/1810 Stockbury went to Aust. Dec 1856
2 Samuel Swan c 1811 Bobbing ? Transported to Aust. as convict in Oct 1834. marr Frances Wood (no children)
3 James Swan 12/6/1814 Bobbing marr Mary Ann Neaves 18/10/1840 at Bredgar.They had 11 children. Their 2 sons James Swan and Edward Samuel Swan went to Australia as far as I know.
4 William Swan 18/3/1816 Bobbing marr Jane Simmons 8/11/1839 at Gillingham. No children.
5 Charles Swan 10/5/1818 Bobbing Died 16/8/1818?
6 Susanna Swan 25/4/1819 Bobbing Died 24/8/1819?
7 Jane Mary Swan 26/11/1820 Bredgar married Henry Fosbury DecQ 1855 Petersfield, Hampshire
8 George Swan 1823 Bredgar m Elizabeth Maria Laid. They had 10 children. Their son George bapt 10/4/1853 m Elizabeth Ann Beer JunQ 1882 Milton and immigrated to Australia with their 2 children Ethel Maud Swan and George Walter Samuel Swan.
9 Edward Swan 17/7/1825 Bredgar went to Aust. Dec 1856
10 Henry Swan 23/12/1827 Bredgar - Marr. Ann Tuff Golding 12/6/1856 and went to Aust.
11 John Swan 2/5/1830 Died at 4 mths Bredgar
12 Mary Ann Swan 8/3/1833 Bredgar marr George Thomas Miles 22/11/1852
Burial : Samuel Swan 22/4/1861 Aged 77 Bredgar
Jane Swan nee Clark 13/10/1876 Aged 86 Bredgar
MARRIAGE: Henry Swan ( my gt,gt grandfather) to Ann Tuff Golding of Godalming, Surrey on 12/6/1856 at Newington, Kent. Her father was Edmund Golding , mother Sarah Ellis
1 Frances Swan b abt 1858 Victoria
2 Samuel Swan b abt 1859 Victoria
3 Sarah Jane Swan b abt 1861 victoria
4 Amelia Caroline Swan b 20/8/1864 Statford, Sale, Victoria
5 Jessie Swan b abt 1861 Victoria marr a Uren
6 Henry (Harry) Richard Swan b abt 1869 Victoria
7 Rhoda Swan b abt 1872 Victoria
Burial: Henry Swan died 17/10/1905 Sale, Victoria and was buried 19/10/1905 at Sale cemetery
Ann Swan died 16/7/1907 aged 78 at Statford, Victoria
MARRIAGE: Amelia Caroline Swan( my gt grandmother to William John Quirk( born a Cantwell) His parents were Thomas Cantwell and Ellen McGrath (step father Martin Quirk) on 18/12/1893 at Hawthorn, Victoria. Cert. not found
1 William Quirk b abt 1896 NSW marr Elsie Bacon
2 Martin Christopher Quirk b 25/10/1899 Narromine, NSW marr Olive Wilhelmina Maurer
3 Walter Quirk b abt 1902 marr Dorothy Nevin
4 Henry J 1905 died 4 mths old
Burial: William John Quirk 25/9/1905 Narromine NSW aged 40
Amelia Quirk 1/7/1944 at Rookwood Crematorium, Sydney, NSW
MARRIAGE: Martin Christopher Quirk and Olive Wilhelmina Maurer ( my Grandparents) on 15/3/1924 at Dungog, NSW. Her parents were Samuel Maurer and Catherine Creer.
1 William Joseph Quirk b 29/7/1924 Narrabri, NSW marr Elsie Patricia Page( my parents)
2 Norma Majorie Quirk
3 Allen Richard Quirk
4 Robert John Quirk
5 Peter Quirk