VonneV on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
Edward HEWITT was born abt 1853 at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. He was married to Sarah TURVILLE, born abt 1849 at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England. They had 2 sons whilst residing in Birmingham, Warwickshire. They emigrated to Australia in 1833 aboard the "Duchess of Argyle".
Their children were
1. EDWARD (junior) b abt 1877 in Aston, Birmingham, Warwickshire
2. JOHN b 21 November 1879 in Aston, Birmingham, Warwickshire
3. FANNY or FANNIE b abt 1882 (possibly born on the journey to Australia)
4. MINNIE b 1884 in Australia
5. JAMES b 1885 in Australia
6. ENOCH b 1888 in Australia
7. VIOLET b 1890 in Australia
The parents of Edward (senior) were WILLIAM HEWITT & FANNY/FANNIE LOWE who were married on 27 March 1844 at Saint John, Coventry, Warwickshire.
I have further information about JOHN (child 2) who was my maternal grandfather. I have only limited info on his siblings.
- Displaying 1-1 of 1 Journals