Windy on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
Nathan Curry b. 1861 in Illinois d. 1935 in Keota, OK
m. Louisa (Shipley former husbands last name)11 December 1881 in Evensville, Washington co., Arkansas b. 1851 in Arkansas d. 1930 Washington. It is said that her maiden name was Clark. She signed her marriage license Mrs. Louisa Shipley.
It is said that Louisa had five daughters by her fist husband.
1900 Census with the last name spelled Cury
Shows Nathan b. March 1855 (which is wrong)
1. Mary E.
2. James W.
3. Ruby B. (which is Ruie)
No other place have we found any of the children with the parents.
When & where were Mary E. & James W. born?
Ruie Belle Curry b. January 1882 in Arkansas d. February 1934 Muskogee, OK, buried in Green Hill Cemetry Muskogee,Muskogee co., Oklahoma m. William Thomas Jordan b. 18 July 1881 in Washington c., Arkansas d. 1933 Sharron co., Missouri buried Green Hill Cemetry, Muskogee, Muskogee co., Oklahoma.
1. Louisa Jordan b. 1909
2. Zella Mae Jordan b. 18 April 1914 Carter White River, Washington co., Arkansas d. 10 June 1995 Muskogee,OK buried Green Hill Cemetry Muskogee, Muskogee co., Oklahoma. m. William Vester Townsley b. 11 June 1887 in Hiawassee, Rabun co., Georgia d. 6 July 1960 in Claremore, Roders co., Oklahoma
Jimmie George (Jimmy) Townsley b. 9 September 1933 in Fayetteville, Arkansas d. 18 November 1995 Muskogee, OK, buried Ft. Gibson National Cemetry m. Vada Marie Waldrop b. 2 October 1929 in Connor, Carroll c., Arkansas d. 23 July 1997 in Baxter Springs, KS buried in Oak Hill Cemetry in Glena, Kansas.
1. Female living
2. Jannie Marie b. 1961 d. 2006
3. Male living
4. Frank Charles b. 20 May 1962 d. 23 December 1962
3. Hugh Lucius Jordan(Buck) b. 1916
I am trying to help my sister that is blind do a search on her dad's side. All I have is a few names, dates & places.
Irma Waldrop (Windy)
- Displaying 1-2 of 2 Journals