ELDRIDGE - Josiah and Sarah MIDDLETON had 6 children
1. Duncan Campbell - my lineage (see Duncan Eldridge's page)
2. Hannah b Jan 1803 (no date)in Woodbury, Gloucester, New Jersey, m. Abel SMALL in New Jersey (no date) and moved after 1856 to Davenport, Scott,IA where Abel was a grocer. He died 24 Apr 1859. Hannah went to live with her sister, Anna. Hannah is buried with Abel on her brother's lot, John M. ELDRIDGE, in Davenport's Oakdale Cemetery. She died 4 Jun 1872 in Davenport.
3. Josiah Jr., born no date in Gloucester County, New Jersey, m. Miriam ADAMS of Egg Harbor, New Jersey, 24 Jan 1848. No BMDs
4. Anna b 1805 (no date) in Gloucester County, New Jersey m1. James DRURY (no info), m2 James HAYES (no info). In 1860 she was married to James RUMBOLD and living in Davenport. James RUMBOLD was born in Scotland ca 1791. He came to the US in 1836 with wife Margaret and children, settling first in New York, in July 1839 he came to Davenport where he formed and acted as minister of the Christian Church which first assembled at brother-in-law Duncan Campbell and wife Rebecca LIPPINCOTT ELDRIDGE's home. Rev. RUMBOLD died 5 Jan 1862 in Davenport and is buried in Oakdale Cemetery. At the time of brother Duncan's death in Oct 1882, Anna was
living in Plankton, Aurora, North Dakota (Dakota Territory reference says).
5. John M. (possibly Mullen) - see John M. ELDRIDGE page
6. William b ca 1812 in Gloucester County, New Jersey. Asa MATLACK notes that William is married in Iowai [yes] with his brother. William, age 28, m. Miss Lavinia VAN HORN on 24 Dec 1840 in Davenport, Iowa. William an dLavinia were not enumerated in the 1850 Iowa Federal census. In 1882, William was living in Egg Harbor, New Jersey. Lavinia died at home, 3 miles north of Davenport 13 Sept 1843.