<< Previous - Next >>

When searching various public records and finding birth,death etc dates that range 2-4 years, is this acceptable?

Question by cgentry4812

Viewed: 382 times
by cgentry4812 Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2011-01-16 11:50:53

cgentry4812 has been a Family Tree Circles member since Dec 2010. is researching the following names: GENTRY, ORMS, BISHOP and 2 other(s).

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by edmondsallan on 2011-01-16 16:00:53

hello cgentry4812 - Good question - I think you have to think out side the square and what applies - If you can replace the elonged date- with a correct one - don't accept or use it --- If you haven't any other date use what you have in hand -- it is better than nothing
Regards edmondsallan

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.