<< Previous - Next >>

When your parents Divorce and remarry;where do you start to look for half siblings?

Question by RodgyDodgy

Viewed: 321 times
by RodgyDodgy Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2013-01-24 08:11:20

RodgyDodgy has been a Family Tree Circles member since Jan 2013.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by GWhiz on 2013-01-24 21:05:04

Hi RodgyDodgy,

If this follows on from your earlier post - then any additional information you might have, even if it's a guess, can provide a steer.

Also, you can seach birth and census records. However, you may need to join something like Ancestry.com if you can't visit the registry in person.

Do you live in Australia?

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.