FamilyTreeCircles.com Site Information
All submissions are moderated; However, we rely on the good sense of members in conducting themselves appropriately. Please agree to and follow these simple rules when using this website:
- You must be 13 years of age or over, or have submitted a parental release form in order to post on this website. This is in compliance with COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Usernames that are inappropriate (vulgar, inflamatory, or otherwise inappropriate) will be removed.
- Treat other members with respect. Agreement is not required, respect is.
- All journals, articles, and comments are subject to moderation, editing, or removal. Please do not use vugar or inflamatory language in your posts.
- Keep all comments on the subject of the article they're posted under. Off topic posts are subject to editing or removal.
- Submitted URLs are subject to review and may not be made visible. Links to adult content, anything that is unlawful, or blatantly promotional will be deleted.
- You agree not to hold FamilyTreeCircles.com or its members liable for anything stated herein.
- You will not post any copyrighted material on this website.
- You will not copy any information off of this website without first getting the permission of the original author and FamilyTreeCircles.com.
- Submissions on this website are the opinion of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Most web site browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. However, if you choose to disable the receipt of cookies from our web site, you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. One of these services is Google. If you would like more information about their practices and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Browser Level Information
FamilyTreeCircles.com web servers automatically collect information about a site user's IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from the user's browser (information provided by every user's browser). This information is collected in a database and used--in an aggregated, anonymous manner--in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our web site. This information is automatically logged by most web sites.
Uses and Disclosure of Data
FamilyTreeCircles.com collects personal user data as part of the registration process, but does not disclose this information to any third parties.
FamilyTreeCircles.com will never intentionally send unsolicited email. Registered users may occasionally receive email that is beneficial and/or neccessary information for the member base.
Questions or comments about this policy may be submitted to the Administrator of this site.
P.O. Box 886
Stow, MA 01775
For support, information, advertising, or partnership information, please Contact Us.