Sandysees on Family Tree Circles
Journals and Posts
William Hancock & his wife Elizabeth resided in Creagerstown at the end of the
18th century. Found in Census from 1800 - 1820
Children are :
1. John - born in 1801 - later was living in Shippensburg, Cumberland County, PA
2. William - Born in 1803 -stayed in Frederick County, Maryland
3. Aquilla - born in 1809 - lived in Metal Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania
4. Solomon - born 1813 - later was living in Mount Union, Huntingdon County, PA
5. Sally married Daniel Bartlett
6. Mary Ann married Dennis McBride.
Can not find any record of the girls after they married.
Some researchers say William Hancock born about 1765 was a son of
Russell Hancock in Tisbury, MA. Can not find anything on this claim .
Russell would have been a relative of John Hancock.
- Displaying 1-2 of 2 Journals