Isaac & Sarah Clinton Johnson
1. SARAH T.5 CLINTON (AUGUSTUS4, JENKINS3, WILLIAM2, JONATHAN ROBERT1)1 was born 14 Feb 1875, and died 09 Jun 1943 in 2101 W. Lincoln Springfield, Mo.. She married ISAAC JOHNSON2 08 Jun 1899 in Douglas Co. Mo., son of JAMES JOHNSON and MARGARET JONES. He was born 28 Oct 1863 in Kentucky, and died 09 Apr 1919 in Ozark County (Richland twp), MO.
Notes for SARAH T. CLINTON:
Buried in Lone Star Cemetery, Mtn Grove , Mo. Sarah was in the 1920 Ozark Co. Mo. census #96-100
Richland Township, as Wd with children , Arizona, Myrtle, Eva, Robert , Namon and Luther.
Sarah lived at 2101 W . Lincoln Springfield, Mo. when she died , They have changed the address sence she died because there isn`t a 2101 W. Lincoln now. Aunt Eva lived with Grandma Sarah when she died. I have Sarah s death certicate. The cemetery Lone Star on Highway 95 south of Mtn Grove, Mo., was at one time called Cothren.
More About SARAH T. CLINTON:
Born a twin: 14 Feb 1875
Burial: 11 Jun 1943, Lone Star Cemetery Mtn Grove, Mo.
Census: 1930, Laurence Co. Ark. #238-240 wd
Notes for ISSAC JOHNSON:
Buried in James Cemetery near Dora, Mo. He was with his Mother in the 1880 Douglas Co. Mo. census #270. He was in the 1900 Douglas Co. Mo. census #128 Brush Creek Township, with his Mother in laws family. He was in 1910 Ozark Co. Mo. census #297 with wife Sarah and children Arizona, Luther and Myrtle. I have his death certicate.
More About ISSAC JOHNSON:
Burial: James Cemetery, Dora, Ozark Co. Mo.
Census: 1910, Ozark Co. Mo. #297 Richland Twp
Children of SARAH CLINTON and ISSAC JOHNSON are:
2. i. MARGARET ARIZONA6 JOHNSON, b. 14 Oct 1902, Walnut Ridge, AR; d. 19 Jun 1987, Springfield, MO.
3. ii. LUTHER LEWIS JOHNSON, b. 04 Apr 1907, Versailles, Morgan Co. Mo.; d. 20 Mar 1969, Fosters nursing home N. Broardway Springfield, MO.
4. iii. MYRTLE MARIE JOHNSON, b. 06 Mar 1909, West Plains,Missouri; d. 05 Mar 2002, Ca..
iv. EVA MARIE JOHNSON, b. Abt. 1911; d. 14 Jun 1957, Springfield, MO; m. ALDRED RAY OWINGS; b. 21 Apr 1903; d. 29 Dec 1990, Springfield, Mo..
More About EVA MARIE JOHNSON:
Burial: 16 Jun 1957, Lone Star Cem Mtn Grove, Mo.
More About ALDRED RAY OWINGS:
Burial: White Chapel, Springfield, Mo.
5. v. ROBERT EXLINE JOHNSON, b. 20 Jan 1913; d. Apr 1970, Exeter, Tulare, CA..
6. vi. NAMON JOHNSON, b. 19 Jan 1915, Mtn Grove, Wright Co. Mo.; d. 26 Nov 2004, Exeter, Tulare, Ca..