PECK of TAITA
Edward Burton Mumby
Didn't marry Gladys Sidillia MURRAY in 1918 as she mar. William George KERBY in 1918.
He did mar. Florence Mildred FREAR in 1918 ex wife of William George KERBY.
Charlotte Louisa is SARTEN.
don't know why your comment is on this page rachill, I think you may have meant to put it here ...
Edward Burton MUMBY (1883-?) married Gladys Sidillia MURRAY on 8 May 1918 as his 2nd wife (Gladys was 24 years old & Murray was her maiden name), first born of 5 children of John David MURRAY & Louisa GOOCH
- Edward was a son of Richard MUMBY & Florence Evangeline BURTON
- His mother died when he was 3, whilst she was having some teeth removed
- Edward had first married Charlotte Louisa SARTEN 10 Jan 1906 in Eltham
- Charlotte died 7 Jan 1917 aged 43 & Edward remarried to Gladys 16 months later
- Edward & Gladys had 4 children
- Gladys remarried to ? RICHARDS & lived Main North road, Waitara. She died 19 Feb 1950 aged 56 & is buried Memorial Area, Block 5 Plot 92B at Waitara
William George KERBY (1899-1953) married Florence Mildred FREAR (1898-?) on 10 June 1918 (Florence was 20 years old & Frear was her maiden name), the 7th of 8 known (possibly more) children of William FREAR & Annie BELL
Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.
Join over 170,000 others who are connecting with their cousins and common researchers!
FamilyTreeCircles is easy and free.