The Descendants of Peter Brown and Ann Wall
Information as accurate as I can find. No doubt there are some mistakes.
Peter Brown c 1790 Horsley Dist. Married Ann Wall 10/6/1819 at Horsley Parish Church.
Their children that I know of are:
1. Peter Brownb 1820 Shortwood died as an infant 25/4/1823 Shortwood
2. Esther Brown b 1824 Shortwood, Nailsworth. She married Richard Page 4/5/1858 at Cambrey Chapel, Cheltenham. He was bapt 17/10/1833 Down Ampney. Their children were:
1.William Robert (Richard William) Page c 1859 Fairford. He married Eliza Ann Whiley
2. George Page bapt 7/12/1860 Fairford. He married Sarah Northeast 1/11/1885 Long Ditton, Surrey.
3.Sarah Ann Page c 1863 Fairford.
3. Sarah Brown b 1827 Shortwood, Nailsworth. She married William Burrows
Dec Q 1853 Cheltenham. Their son was Joseph Burrows c 1854 Charlton Kings, Cheltenham.
4. Job Brown b 1830 Shortwood, Nailsworth
5. Mary Ann Brown b 1834 Shortwood, Nailsworth. She married Leonard
Clissold Mar Q 1860 Cheltenham. Their children were:
1. Emily Brown Dec Q 1856 Stroud
2. Sarah Jane Clissold c 1860 Cheltenham.
3. Julia Clissold c 1863.Cheltenham She married Richard Edmund Banister Mar Q 1884 W Derby
4. Charles Ernest Clissold c 1870 Cheltenham. He married Florence Emily Baker Sept Q 1891 Cheltenham
5. Lottie Annie Clissold c 1872 Cheltenham
6. Francis Lenard Clissold s 1874 Cheltenham. He married Nancy Dexter June Q 1899 Aston, Warwickshire
7. Kate Septema Clissold c 1876 Cheltenham. She died 1893 Cheltenham aged 16.
6 Joseph Brown b 1836 Shortwood, Nailsworth married Sarah Davis 1864 Penalt, monmouth, Wales.
Their children were:
1. Thomas Brown c 1859 Trelleck, Wales.
2. Job Brown c 1826 Penalt, Monmouth.
3. John Brwn c 1866 Penalt, Monmouth married Sarah Phillips c 1889
4. Edwin Brown c 1869 Penalt, Monmouth m Annie Ellen Polley c 1890 Coleford, Glouc.
5. Caleb George Brown c 1877 Coleford married Mary Jane Reynolds 1900 Monmouth.
6. Samuel Brown c 1880 Coleford, Glouc.
DEATHS: Ann Brown was buried at Shortwood 10/4/1842 aged 43
Peter Brown was buried at Shortwood 18/10/1863 aged 73