ABBOTT marriages (females) 1841-1867 Victoria Australia
ABBOTT marriages 1841-1867 Victoria Australia.
married: 1841 Henry WATTS.
married: 1844 William Walter COLLIER.
married: 1849 Charles BAXTER.
married: 1851 Thomas COLLIERS.
married: 1852 Thomas FEELY.
married: 1854 Charles Thomas GROVER.
married: 1855 William Francis BRENTON.
married: 1856 George ANDREWS.
married: 1856 John THOMSON.
married: 1856 George Paterson GREENSHIELDS.
married: 1859 John LAWFORD.
married: 1860 Micah East HEDGES.
married: 1860 John THOMSON.
married: 1860 Richard PETIFER.
married: 1861 Charles Henry GRAY.
married: 1863 William Morgan DAVIES.
married: 1864 Henry SMITH.
married: 1865 William MOSES.
married: 1865 William KELCHER.
married: 1866 Alexander Tamlyn ROBERTS.
married: 1866 Niels HOMMELHOF.
married: 1866 Henry JENNINGS.
married: 1866 John Thomas MOUNCEY.
married: 1867 Adam BELL.
married: 1867 John WELSH.
married: 1867 John William EMANUEL.
married: 1867 Charles WINSOR.
married: 1867 Daniel BRADY.
married: 1867 Duncan MCRAE.
Compiled from the Victorian Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the ABBOTT lines.
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1868-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1849-1870 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1871-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1845-1882 South Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1846-1876 South Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1839-1899 Tasmania
on 2012-01-25 14:36:05
tonkin lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new members locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected or advised.