ABBOTT marriages (females) 1846-1876 South Australia
ABBOTT marriages 1846-1876 South Australia.
Married: 1846 James HUDSON.
Married: 1847 Isaac CLARK.
Married: 1851 Thomas HAYNES.
Married: 1852 George TREVELION.
Married: 1854 Thomas BATTERSBY.
Married: 1855 Giles ABBOTT.
Married: 1855 George S TURNER.
Married: 1856 Lawrence BROOKS.
Married: 1856 Richard DYKE.
Married: 1857 Ralph WARDLE.
Married: 1857 George MUGG.
Married: 1857 Edwin HARRIS.
Married: 1858 John TONKIN.
Married: 1860 George CHAPLIN.
Married: 1862 Joseph Charles ONLEY.
Married: 1863 John INGLIS.
Married: 1865 Thomas JONES.
Married: 1866 William LONG.
Married: 1869 Edwin CHILDS.
Married: 1869 Frederick GAUNT.
Married: 1869 Frederick Henry THOMAS.
Married: 1870 Benjamin SMITH.
Married: 1870 Edward ELPHICK.
Married: 1871 James STEVENS.
Married: 1875 James CHEESMAN.
Married: 1875 Thomas Daly FUTCHER.
Married: 1875 George PHILLIPS.
Married: 1876 William George ROBINSON.
Married: 1877 Anthony Louis HANSON.
Compiled from the South Australian Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the ABBOTT lines.
Also See: ABBOTT marriages (males) 1845-1882 South Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1839-1899 Tasmania
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1841-1867 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1868-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1849-1870 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1871-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
on 2012-02-13 16:40:13
tonkin lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new members locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected or advised.