ABBOTT marriages (males) 1849-1870 Victoria Australia
ABBOTT marriages 1849-1870 Victoria Australia.
married: 1849 Elizabeth WHITE.
married: 1853 Mary ROBERTSON.
married: 1853 Adelaide Charlotte CRAUFIELD.
Adelaide's correct maiden name is CRUTCHFIELD.
married: 1854 Elizabeth LEE.
married: 1855 Eliza Jane GILES.
married: 1857 Sophia COOKE.
married: 1857 Agnes WILLIAMS.
married: 1859 Sarah Ann BEES.
married: 1859 Elizabeth Jane LAVERTY.
married: 1860 Ann SMITH.
married: 1860 Elizabeth France HOPE.
married: 1860 Honora GUINAY.
married: 1861 Elizabeth Jane BORBIDGE.
married: 1862 Mary Elizabeth SEARLE.
married: 1862 Mary Ann SWASBRICK.
married: 1862 Rose BRADY.
married: 1863 Agnes GORDON.
married: 1863 Alicia STEPHENS.
married: 1863 Catherine ROWEN.
married: 1864 Frances RAGLUS.
married: 1864 Anne GEORGE.
married: 1866 Catherine SHEEHAN.
married: 1869 Elizabeth Ann GATES.
married: 1869 Emma ANDERSON.
married: 1869 Margaret THORP.
married: 1869 Jane WYETT.
married: 1869 Agnes Sarah BRUCE.
married: 1870 Jane THOMAS.
Compiled from the Victorian Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the ABBOTT lines.
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1871-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1841-1867 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1868-1885 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1886-1895 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1896-1907 Victoria Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1845-1882 South Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (females) 1846-1876 South Australia
- ABBOTT marriages (males) 1839-1899 Tasmania
on 2012-01-21 16:24:43
tonkin lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new members locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected or advised.