ANDREWS marriages (males) 1840-1860 Victoria Australia
ANDREWS marriages 1840-1860 Victoria Australia.
Married: 1840 Margaret HORROGAN.
Married: 1841 Bridget FRASY. *
Married: 1841 Bridget TRUST. *
Married: 1842 Ellen DOHERTY.
Married: 1844 Frances POPE.
Married: 1852 Mary CHAPPEL.
Married: 1852 Euphemia ANDERSON. *
Married: 1852 Mary LOUGHCHAYE.
Married: 1853 Elizabeth WARREN.
Married: 1853 Elizabeth KELFOYLE.
Married: 1853 Euphemia ADDERSON. *
Married: 1854 Mary EVIRS.
Married: 1855 Agnes MILLS.
Married: 1855 Ann MCNEIL.
Married: 1856 Mary Ann DAWE.
Married: 1856 Catherine ABBOTT.
Married: 1857 Laura Susan SHOESMITH.
Married: 1857 Eliza Legier SMITH.
Married: 1857 Mary Ann HATTON.
Married: 1857 Ellen HAMILTON.
Married: 1857 Margaret Ann DINSDALE.
Married: 1858 Agnes BOYLE.
Married: 1858 Ann RENWICK.
Married: 1858 Clarey MAPLE.
Married: 1858 Amelia Ann BOARD.
Married: 1859 Mary Ann FAHEY.
Married: 1859 Maria LEE.
Married: 1859 Harriet Reid WADE.
Married: 1860 Elizabeth REGAN.
* Appears to be the same marriage with a different surname for the bride.
No children located to confirm bride's correct surname.
* Appears to be the same marriage with different spelling of bride's surname and year of marriage. 1853 may be year of registration.
Compiled from the Victorian Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the ANDREWS lines.
- ANDREWS marriages (females) 1849-1865 Victoria Australia
- ANDREWS marriages (females) 1866-1876 Victoria Australia
- ANDREWS marriages (males) 1861-1873 Victoria Australia
- ANDREWS Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1881-1888
- ANDREWS Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1889-1891
- ANDREWS Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1892-1895
- ANDREWS Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1896-1899
- ANDREWS Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1900-1905
on 2011-07-18 10:54:18
tonkin lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new members locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected or advised.