Change of names :: Genealogy
<< Previous - Next >>

Change of names

Journal by mcgregor

Im wondering if anybody nows how a change of name would be doucumented for a mother giving her brother a child that he raises under his name, back in 1880ish. Would there have to be anything lawfully done or could they just changed names.
The child was born in England but raised in New Zealand.

Surnames: NONE
Viewed: 684 times
Likes: 0
by mcgregor Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2011-06-25 01:47:12

mcgregor has been a Family Tree Circles member since Apr 2011. is researching the following names: DAVID, FAWKES, GORDON and 6 other(s).

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.