Thank you for sharing this information as it may help someone in their research.
by poorone 5 years, 7 months ago
in Cornish Research.
I've worked it out ... it was the BUTLER.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
I do!! looking for a Swede or a German 6'2" and built like a brick--
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
I knew that. I thought you wanted to know the murderer.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
Correct ng Name: Isaac Roberts Miell Birth: 29 May 1845 - Worcester, England Death: 24 September 1894 - Coolgardie, Western Australia, Australia Marriage: 29 Nov 1872 - Ivington,...
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
the victim's name was ISAAC ROBERT MIELL
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
I'm still checking the crime scene.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
So.. who was the Bardoc Murderer? The victim was I R Miell whose remains were re-buried at Grant's Patch -south of Ora Banda in Western Australia
in Was Richard Ashe the man Butler? Was Ashe the Bardoc Murderer?
in 1872,and farming in 1876 but not 1877 (and the reasons why), and his brother, Henry, occupying lot 13 in 1900 and 1910 comes from the Wannaeue parish map, rate records and books such as ON THE...
by itellya 5 years, 7 months ago
in The GOMMS of St Kilda, Brighton, Mentone, Cheltenham, Somerville and Rosebud.
Googling as in capitals. HENRY GOMM. This led me to posts by Roger Gomm and Ray, the latter including material about his trial from Mandy Behan.Information about Henry and Hannah at St...
by itellya 5 years, 7 months ago
when I see BODSWORTH I think of my grandson's favourite storyteller Nan Bodsworth she married a decendant of Henry John's. I think it was Mark Bodsworth. I know "A nice Walk In The...
in BODSWORTH Thomas married Helen DOHERTY 1852
I have a feeling that there was someone by that name Miell you are looking, involved in some murder way back. Unusual name so may be a connection
in MUKINBUDIN, Western Australia
in MUKINBUDIN, Western Australia
Thanks ng.
in MERREDIN, Western Australia
Well, thats because he is buried in Mukinbudin MIELL Oscar Strudwick. Husband of Isabel, father of Lynley, Harold, Noelene and Douglas. 3 August 1957 aged 56 years. MIELL Vera Isabel Walker....
in MERREDIN, Western Australia
there's no MIELL's here either Oscar Strudwick Miell died age 56 in Merredin WA 1956. so there was a Miell family there
in MERREDIN, Western Australia
EXCELLENT, thankyou Tonkin Ive been looking for Robert Pound who married Harriet PAYNE. I think she might be related to the Paynes of Payne's Find over near Wubin in WA
in POUND marriages 1854-1900 Victoria Australia