MOLO Family Tree and MOLO Genealogy Records
Register yourself as a MOLO researcher
Surname Definition: See Family Crest below.
Origins: Unknown to Editor. Possibly Italian.
Alternate Spellings: MOLO, and others.
- Family Crest
- GenForums at Genealogy.com
- RootsWeb's World Connect Project
- Rootsweb Messageboards
- GenesReunited $
- FamilySearch - The largest collection of free family history, family tree and genealogy records in the world
- Answers.com ? The world?s greatest encyclodictionalmanacapedia
- DeadFred ? Genealogy photo archive
- AncientFaces ? Family Treasures
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- RootsChat ? Genealogy, Family History, Local History, Messaging Forum and more
- Australian Dictionary of Biography
- National Archives of Australia
- State Records Office, New South Wales, Australia
- Public Record Office, Victoria, Australia
- Archives of New Zealand
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
- Auckland City Libraries ? family history resources, New Zealand
- Dictionary of Canadian Biography online
2010 US Census data for MOLO
This surname is in the top 162,000 names in the US Census from 2010. (There must be at least 100 to make the list).
There are 235 MOLO records listed in the 2010 US Census, and it is the Number 80678 ranked name. A MOLO makes up 0.08 of every 100k people in the population.
Other US Census data for MOLO
34.04% are White Alone (Non-Hispanic)
34.47% are Black Alone (Non-Hispanic Black or African American Alone)
5.53% are Hispanic or Latino origin
22.13% are Asian Alone (Non-Hispanic Asian and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Alone)
~0% are American Indian (Non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native Alone)
3.83% Non-Hispanic Two or More Races
MOLO Family History and MOLO Family Genealogy Journals
by tonkin on 2014-07-16 20:09:34. page views: 1888, comments: 0