Patrick is a very common name for the Irish. Do any of your Fahey's connect with the same details of mine?
by Hudson_Seed_Cole_Fahey 15 hours, 12 minutes ago
in Looking for Patrick Fahey of Gort, Galway, Ireland
Error on my part. Lavinia was buried in WG. Unable to correct errors once submitted.
by tonkin 15 hours, 47 minutes ago
in William, Lavinia and Winnie Jordon, Winnie and Jack Crofts of Perth Western Australia
BURIAL. Name: Lavinia Evangeline JORDAN. Died: 26 October 1968. Place: North Perth, Western Australia. Age: 72 years. Buried: Karrakatta Cemetery, Western Australia. Area: Anglican....
by tonkin 15 hours, 49 minutes ago
William Tilden Jordon was my great grandfathers brother. He enlisted in the US Army in 1910 and served in the Phillipines. He wrote letters home but the last one was postmarked in 1911 from Western...
by jdlove605 17 hours, 19 minutes ago
I am researching Currans from OHIO,New Jersey, and Mo. Do you have any in those states? donjh
by Donjh 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
in The Wisconsin Cartters
Thank you. I wish I could find out what happened to Winnie after she married Jack a Crofts.
by jdlove605 17 hours, 26 minutes ago
BURIAL. Name: William Tilden JORDON. Died: 25 May 1946. Place: Perth, Western Australia. Age: 69 years. Buried: Karrakatta Cemetery, Western Australia. Area: Anglican. Section: WG....
by tonkin 17 hours, 30 minutes ago
I am researching the Curran family,my gggrandfather David Curran married Susannah Shaw of Coshocton, Ohio. I have a little information on them, not much. If you think she may be a relative of your...
by Donjh 17 hours, 31 minutes ago
in Looking for Shaw, Springfield, Ohio
MARRIAGE. Groom: William T JORDON. Bride: Lavinia E ANDREWS. Year married: 1926. Place: Perth district, Western Australia. Ref: Registry of Marriages, Western Australia. Reg #1007. DEATH....
by tonkin 17 hours, 41 minutes ago
Thank you. I am new to this site.
by jdlove605 18 hours, 24 minutes ago
They could be African American I don't know for sure they didn't Have a picture that I could see
by nrthhusk2 18 hours, 41 minutes ago
in my life
Ok
by nrthhusk2 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
in my life
Thank you for all the help.Right now I have found 3Nancy Werks .One is in Cherokee and is married to a William.Will post when I know more.
by TheSandlapper 18 hours, 47 minutes ago
in Finding my Tesner Line!
I'm not deactivated!Lol
by TheSandlapper 19 hours, 7 minutes ago
in Where is Nancy Weeks?
Welcome to familytreecircles jdlove605. You need to include a few names and dates of your JORDON line in Perth and what details you seek so others can assist you. Good luck.
by tonkin 19 hours, 32 minutes ago
Trooper John Leybourne Grace is also on Greytown memorial gates. Carterton Council made an error with spelling of Leybourne, its been corrected. I have a photograph of Dead Mans Penny off John...
by neich 20 hours, 42 minutes ago
in the GRACE buried in Clareville, Carterton
my family is african american with the last name phillips
by bigzman275 21 hours, 52 minutes ago
in my life
Sir Robert Charles Hill was my husband's Grandfather. He is one of four boys who are the children of Shelia Blackmore nee Hill .
by louise63 23 hours, 17 minutes ago
in Looking for Relatives of Captain Robert Charles Hill, MBE, OBE (1881- )
I hope that this will help
by nrthhusk2 1 day, 1 hour ago
in my life
John Philips was born1830 in somersetshire England ,migrated to Australia and lived in ballarat.married susan scablands was born in 1840 County cork Ireland in ballarat at alphis church 1863 had...
by nrthhusk2 1 day, 1 hour ago