BERNIER Family Tree and BERNIER Genealogy Records
Register yourself as a BERNIER researcher
Surname Definition: See Family Crest below.
Origins: France and England.
Alternate Spellings: BERNIER, BERNERS, BERNIERS, BURNERS, BURNIERS, BARNERS, BEARNERS, BERNER, and more.
Surnames sharing the Rootsweb Soundex Code: BARMORE, BARNARD, BARNHARDT, BARNHART, BERNARD, BERNER, BERNHARD, BERNHARDT, BERNIER, BRAINARD, BRAINERD, BRAMMER, BRAWNER, BREHMER, BREINER, BREMER, BREMNER, BRENNER, BRIMER, BRIMMER, BRUNER, BRUNNER, BURNER.
Surnames sharing the GenesReunited NameX Code: BERNIER, BARNARD, BERNARDI, BERNARDO, BERNICKE, BERNARDINE, BERNARDY, BERNARDA, BERNAUS, BERNIQUE, BARNART.
- BERNIER Family Crest
- BERNIER Family Genealogy Forum
- Over 52,000 search results for BERNIER at RootsWeb's World Connect Project
- RootsWeb Message Boards BERNIER
- BERNIER webpages at TribalPages
- Over 2,800 records for BERNIER surname United States SSA Death Master File at TribalPages
- Over 25,000 search results for BERNIER at GeneaNet
- Over 20,000 search results for BERNIER at GenCircles
- Over 300 search results for BERNIER at GenesReunited $ - free to search but excellent userpay site
- FamilySearch - The largest collection of free family history, family tree and genealogy records in the world
- DeadFred ? Genealogy photo archive
- AncientFaces ? Family Treasures
- 20 search results for BERNIER at the Commonwealth War Graves Commission
2010 US Census data for BERNIER
This surname is in the top 162,000 names in the US Census from 2010. (There must be at least 100 to make the list).
There are 9614 BERNIER records listed in the 2010 US Census, and it is the Number 3693 ranked name. A BERNIER makes up 3.26 of every 100k people in the population.
Other US Census data for BERNIER
88.62% are White Alone (Non-Hispanic)
3.22% are Black Alone (Non-Hispanic Black or African American Alone)
5.28% are Hispanic or Latino origin
0.59% are Asian Alone (Non-Hispanic Asian and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Alone)
0.44% are American Indian (Non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native Alone)
1.84% Non-Hispanic Two or More Races
BERNIER Family History and BERNIER Family Genealogy Journals
Sort by: Newest | Alphabetical
by munchie on 2006-11-19 01:27:13. page views: 1872, comments: 1